How Many Suits Do You Have?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Rock1987 • Sep 4, 2017.

1. Rock1987

Rock1987Member

Threads:
    I am not a suit guy, but still have 3 pairs of suits. First one is grey colored, second one is navy blue and the third one is black colored. I wear my suits on special occasions only. Normally in office I wear full sleeved shirts and slacks. During important meetings I wear my suit. Whenever I wear a suit everybody stares at me looking surprised.

2. NicholasMukuha

NicholasMukuhaActive Member

Threads:
    Wow, we share pretty much the same qualities. I am also a fan of casual clothings, considering I love engineering. However, I have a single black suit, deeply hidden in my wardrobe incase of emergency. I am considering on making them at least five because recently as I was studying Customer Service, I learnt that suits convey an appearance of professionalism, competence and success.

3. explorerx7

explorerx7Active Member

Threads:
    I am not a suit person I have one suit only which does not frequently see the light of day. I know that it's not the appropriate thing to have one suit only and I am going to change that. I think 3 should be enough. I live in a tropical country and it's very hot most of the times, therefore, I mainly opt for the shirt and tie.

4. Heatman

HeatmanActive Member

Threads:
    This post really touched me at my sensitive point. I am a man of suit, if it's possible for me to convert all my wears to suits, I wouldn't think twice about doing it immediately.

As of this moment, I have six pair of suits, black, white, blue, ash and red color suits. I still plan on getting 2 more black color ones but with different design and style.

The thing that makes me enjoy suit wears more than any other clothes is how smart one looks in such attire. It breeds class and command respect. They say the way someone dresses, determines how he or she is being addressed and wearing suits has never let me down.

5. sommax

sommaxMember

Threads:
    I don't like suit at all. Currently, I have none. Moreover, I still don't have a reason to get one because am still a student. I hope when I graduate and get a job, I might not be required to wear one. I can't imagine myself in it.

6. Alexandoy

AlexandoyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I am conservative when it comes to clothes and accessories. I only have 2 suits, one western and one native to our tradition called Barong. Depending on the occasion, I have a suit that I can wear. It doesn’t matter if people notice that I am wearing the same suit during most of the occasions, as long as I am well dressed. I know that some people have an array of suits but to me, that is not a good investment.

7. Zero

ZeroActive Member

Threads:
    I only have two since my job doesn't require me to wear suits on a daily basis, therefore i only use them for meetings and formal occasions.

8. tallulah

tallulahActive Member

Threads:
    I think ladies can get away with this in some kind of way. We can mix and match outfits to make it look very professional and yet it's not really a suit ensemble. All you need is a black skirt, just below the knees, or black pants, a black jacket and a frilly silk blouse in any colour. My job doesn't require me to wear a suit so I don't really see a need to stock up of them. Although I have a couple of what I call "power suits" that I wear for corporate meetings.

9. lucykey

lucykeyMember

Threads:

I like wearing suits on special accasion like when attending an interview,on a wedding cercmony and when attending meetings. But when on casual duties I wear casually. I love suits because when Im in one feel more confident they also display the attitude of professionalism. I therefore intend to more suits than the 4 pairs of them .

10. Alonzo123

Alonzo123Active Member

Threads:
    I must be glad to have such appealing stuff like it always. I do have many suits cause I like wearing suits and I really feel comfortable in them. I hope it will be really amazing to try for you too.

are really offering the best for their customers.