How many times do you recieve flowers from your significant other?

Discussion in Gifts & Flowers started by Earthmama1 • Mar 3, 2014.

1. Earthmama1

Earthmama1Member

Threads:
    I am wondering how many people out their recieve flowers and or chocolates from their mate. Like at work or at home or whenever. I absolutly love getting those cute little surprises. How about you?

2. sarz

sarzActive Member

Threads:
    I would probably have to say not often enough in the last thirteen months I have only received flowers twice. Each time a single red rose. Although if he started buying them allvthebtime now I'd worry.

3. prettycolors

prettycolorsActive Member

Threads:
    Not too often since we agreed that flowers are a waste of money :p Instead we go out for a nice romantic dinner or cook something tasty at home. Still, I do agree that the surprise of receiving flowers is really nice. In the end one should not look at flowers or chocolates as a measure of love and caring, istead one should look at the little things that happen daily in a relationship.

4. tinyfang

tinyfangMember

Threads:
    I have only received flowers once and that was for my 24th birthday many years ago. She sent me 24 yellow roses. I am not big on flowers, but I will appreciate the thought.

5. kitchencatlover

kitchencatloverMember

Threads:
    My husband always gets me flowers for Valentines Day and this December is our anniversary so I'm sure he'll get me some then. He's a sweet man and every V-Day he sneaks out in the morning, gets me flowers and candy and a sweet card and makes me breakfast. I love him so much!!! I love flowers as well haha .

6. jmg707

jmg707New Member

Threads:
    Every major holiday!! LOL. I accept them graciously although, sometimes they are not really necessary. I love the thought of commemorating a special occasion but it seems the floral industry like to raise their prices to coincide with those same events. I would much rather receive small tokens through the year. Last year for our anniversary we were out of town so instead of flowers I got wine and chocolate. Hooray. Better than flowers any day :)