How much did you pay for your summer shoes?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by True2marie • Aug 13, 2014.

1. True2marie

True2marieActive Member

Threads:
    I saved big this summer on shoes. Why? I commuted to work on the bus and as a result got three $50 REI cards as a perk. With this money, I bought a pair of flip flops and walking sandals. Both of these footwear are comfy and sturdy. So, they'll last a long time.

Here's the walking sandals. I got mine in pink
    ded14938153dc2ae007cc9d0c3054b74.

2. Mayvin

MayvinActive Member

Threads:
    I pretty much wear the same shoes all year round really lol and don't bother to buy traditional summer shoes but personally I don't like spending alot of money for shoes and can't see myself buy shoes for more than 25-30 dollars. I could possibly buy more if I knew they were a good quality and I knew they were going to last.

3. kaylahambrick

kaylahambrickMember

Threads:
    I got three pairs of sandals on sale at Rack Room Shoes in my local mall for about $14-20 a piece. I dont just wear them during the summer, I wear them all of the time, especially to school. Rack Room seems to always have really good sales on shoes. I got a pair of Bobs for only $25 there!

4. Bright7

Bright7Active Member

Threads:
    I am still using the same walking sandals that I bought last year. They are Orthaheels and they are going to last me a very long time. I use them for running errands and shopping. Early in the summer, Kmart had a sale on Flip Flops. They were two for $1.00 on clearance. I had a tough time finding my size, but I managed to find two pairs. These are the flip flops I am using for going to the beach and they are still holding up. Not bad for .50 a pair.

5. forextraspecialstuff

forextraspecialstuffActive Member

Threads:
    I bought three pairs of leather flip flops from Gap for $25 each. I like them because they're versatile, cute and are holding up really well. I also bought two new pairs of wedge sandals and splurged a bit on those, one pair was $150 and the other was $90 but I expect to have them for at least a few years. Otherwise I just bought some $5 rubber flip flops to wear in the house or when running out for an errand or two.

6. Dora M

Dora MWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I like the style you chose. The sandals looks very practical and comfortable. You can walk everywhere in them, across the city or in the mountains. I like multi-purpose shoes like that.
    I have spend around $80 this summer on two pairs of sandals that I ordered from the internet. I know I took a risk with that, but it all worked out fine. If they had not been the right size, I would have been able to send them back anyway.

7. 003

003Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't think I need to shell out some money for shoes specific for summer. My shoes are pretty much versatile. They look well in any season, so buying ones specific for a season is not a necessary thing to do. Besides, I have a good number of different footwear of different styles and use. Depending on where I am going and the place that I am walking I choose what shoes to wear.

8. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    I usually buy mine at the end of summer in preparation for the next year.

By buying during the clearance times, I don't end up paying more than a few bucks for my shoes usually.