How much did you spend on Steam Summer Sales?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by dreyz • Jul 29, 2012.

1. dreyz

dreyzMember

Threads:
    Any avid gamers out there? If there is, I'm sure most of you would have a Steam account. Steam Summer Sales just ended days ago. Share with us what games did you buy and what did you missed out on. Disappointed with any purchase? Maybe Steam didn't provide a discount on a certain game? Let it out.

For me, I purchased the GTA bundle which is really worth it. You can never go wrong playing Rockstar games. I also snagged L4D 1/2 for obvious reasons. Today there's a weekend sale and I took the chance to grab Borderlands and its 4 DLCs for only $8! Go check it out if you haven't got a copy of Borderlands yet.

My only disappointment was that Guild Wars was not on sale this year. I had really wanted to buy the Trilogy and Eye of The North, only to be let down by Steam. Not only that, I also regretting purchasing an Elite Agent for Global Agenda, because I just realised the game is as good as dead, and the devs decided not to update that game anymore.

2. Sugarhill

SugarhillActive Member

Threads:
    I don't play on the PC, so I can happily say that I didn't spend anything. But, I did enjoy telling everyone that I could about the sale as they went bananas. Maybe there will be a special sale for Guild Wars when Guild Wars 2 is released. A lot of companies do that.

3. iNg

iNgMember

Threads:
    Oh man....summer sale, torture for wallets. I got TES: Oblivion GOTY, The Witcher: Enhanced Edition, Trine 1&2, Fallout 3 GOTY, Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition and Amnesia. All were ridiculously cheap, all that for under 30 euros. Viva la Steam!

4. jaruri

jaruriNew Member

Threads:
    I spent a little over 2 dollars to get the Binding of Issac. I had alot of the other games that were on sale, and I was gone for 5 days of the sale, so I didn't really see anything else worth purchasing. Better luck next year.