How Much Do You Make Online?

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by ADSSOLSN • Apr 24, 2017.

1. ADSSOLSN

ADSSOLSNMember

Threads:
    I have never thought to calculate my online monthly income until yesterday.
    unfortunately, I have no records to refer to, so from today I am keeping records of how much I make online.
    do you how much you make online?

2. Shine_Spirit

Shine_SpiritActive Member

Threads:
    I never stopped to analyze this with priority (by the way... good question). I usually check my balances (from time to time) from different sites, but I've never done a kind of statistic about them.

My first concern is to earn money. :D

3. Ray1

Ray1Well-Known Member

Threads:
    It's not a fixed amount but keeps changing depending on available jobs. I am working on couple of freelance work sites that pay depending on completed tasks so I earn in between $10-30 per day but as I said there are days when I earn almost nothing. Besides I have to look after for offline job too.

4. moondebi

moondebiActive Member

Threads:
    The nature of online earning is that, you cannot count your cash. It's irregular and volatile in nature. Your best earning site for a month could turn out to be the worst in the following months. And, online wage is painfully low as well. Given all these, I'm not able to generate a steady income from all my online endeavors.

5. Ray1

Ray1Well-Known Member

Threads:
    @moondebi@moondebi I suggest you to try certain sites according to your own niche. Like if you have an expertise or qualification in any technical subject try doing those online jobs. I suggest you to go to ODESK site if you have not yet tried it. I hope it gives you enough opportunities to earn without spending anything or going anywhere.

#5May 4, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2017
  6. moondebi

moondebiActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks @

I've never tried my luck with ODESK, but did a few jobs for Freelancer. These bidding sites are definitely better as far as wage is concerned, but competing with the world for a job is tiring at times. I eventually gave up with Freelancer.

#6May 4, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2017
  7. Shine_Spirit

Shine_SpiritActive Member

Threads:
    I've never stopped to make an exact calculation or to make some statistics about it. Honestly, I don't think this is necessary. I mean, I'm just keep doing my best and trying to earn as much as I can every day.

P.S: I only check the values sporadically.

8. Jamille

JamilleActive Member

Threads:
    How much I make online usually depends on how much time I can spend online. Since I have very little time left after my day job, I always prioritize gigs where I can earn sure cash. With this schedule, I can only earn $50 at most in a month. That's good enough to pay for my internet bill, electricity,water, and homeowner's monthly dues plus some extras. If my schedule permits, I take on article/ebook writing assignments from a content mill which will pay me the minimum wage + bonus for every 2,500 words I manage to write.

9. Zero

ZeroActive Member

Threads:
    Well it depends on the month and how much work i have put and dedicated in the websites which i use, but more often than that i make enough to cover commute expenses and buy something nice once in a while.

10. NinetyEighty1

NinetyEighty1Active Member

Threads:
    Honestly for me in depends. If I am lucky I can make between $20-30 dollars a month. I plan on using kindle on Amazon as well as Fiverr to help increase my income, at least so I could just have some extra cash laying around. It is really not a steady income for me but I try to manage.

11. Shana Peckover

Shana PeckoverMember

Threads:
    Honestly, I had never bought about it either....I only use my paypal acct for survey sites. This year, I have earned 300.00 so far. So, I guess I make about 30.00 per month. It's not much, but it does help.

12. Ray1

Ray1Well-Known Member

Threads:
    @Shana Peckover@Shana Peckover I agree every bit helps and if you made $300 through your efforts online that should be a nice feeling if nothing else. When I see something in my PayPal or bank account against my online work I feel motivated and try to do something more. I am glad I am earning something extra that helps paying my bills. I have a rough idea about my monthly income though.

13. morgoodie

morgoodieActive Member

Threads:
    My income varies and it was higher a few months ago. Sites change and I have to change my tactics then income becomes less and I have to find other ways to make more. Without having a regular type online job such as customer service then online earning isn't going to be steady. I used to keep track but since I have had to reassess my online sites I haven't been keeping track. Some sites I know a basic idea of how much I earn in a month while others I don't really know for sure.

14. Ray1

Ray1Well-Known Member

Threads:
    @morgoodie@morgoodie exactly, one has to explore new avenues to earn constantly from internet. Internet is not like offline job where you can earn an steady income once you get a 9-5 job. Here you have to be open to frequent changes and look constantly for new sites of your interest. I am lucky that I have expertise in certain fields due my corporate background so the disappearing sites make not much of a difference on my online income source.

15. annitha

annithaActive Member

Threads:
    Oh, this is a tough question for me, because I don't keep any record. I work online from time to time and only if I have the interest or joy to participate in the activity.
    I used to keep some records of some websites and forums in the past, but I lost interest to keep the score ages ago. It doesn't do well for me, because usually when I keep the record I earn less than when I don't.
    I do task sites so the daily earnings vary in the great extend.