How Much Do You Pay for Internet Access?

Discussion in Phone, Internet & TV started by Ruth • Mar 5, 2014.

1. Rusky

RuskyMember

Threads:
    Personally, my internet is included with my rent, as is my water and electricity. So I can't give an exact figure, but for all that, I pay three hundred pounds a week. Not too shabby if you ask me. Especially considering how much electricity I do use.

2. Kally

KallyNew Member

Threads:
    I unfortunately live in Australia and as we are known for our slow internet, have to pay about 80 dollars a month for a slow connection. Because I live in a rental apartment that, for some reason is not suitable for DSL we have to use WIFI and it is very slow and during peak hours even impossible to use..

3. Rusky

RuskyMember

Threads:
    Yikes, that sounds appalling. How do you Ozians live?

4. pipps

pippsActive Member

Threads:
    I probably pay around £40 each month for unlimited internet access and downloads. It use to be appallingly slow but has picked up a lot recently :)

5. nickjt

nickjtNew Member

Threads:
    I pay about $40 a month. This is the big bill that I am always trying to bring down, but unfortunately I have a choice of 2 providers in my area, and the other is even more expensive.

6. forextraspecialstuff

forextraspecialstuffActive Member

Threads:
    I live in a large city in the Northeast part of the U.S. and use Verizon as my internet provider. I pay $65/month and as far as I can tell it's for unlimited access (not sure if I phrased that the right way) because I have never been charged for an overage and I am online a lot. I am looking into less expensive providers but I don't think saving a few extra dollars a month is worth the hassle of switching.

7. Dola1991

Dola1991New Member

Threads:
    My internet service is free. I just use my smartphone's hotspot to connect. It come in handy when I need it. It also saves me a lot on paying for the internet.

8. stacyje

stacyjeActive Member

Threads:
    I have bundle with my internet access, I have internet,cable, and phone service all together with ATT for all of one price of 120.00 a month. I love the service and if you have any problems they give great tech support.

9. thymeless

thymelessNew Member

Threads:
    For an Internet connection of about 1GB/s, I pay almost $13 (Eastern Europe's Internet, everyone!), and I must say that I currently overwhelm all the other users of the speedtest.net with it. Heh, could it get more marvelous? I hope so, because I'm looking forward for another improvements! I've been in the USA once, and I must say you truly pay too much for a low-to-medium internet connection.

10. Gadzooks

GadzooksMember

Threads:
    We have our internet and TV in the same bundled payment. Each month, we end up paying $110 for our TV and WiFi Internet. I don't even know if that's good, but I know it's cheaper than other service providers. It's worth it to us because it puts the WiFi all over our house so we can be on the computer, TV, iPads.. anything with WiFi and we can use it in our home and outside of our home (within range). We love it but we do not like having to pay for it, haha, same can be said for many things!