How much do you worry about the products you buy?

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by mistymi • Mar 28, 2014.

1. mistymi

mistymiActive Member

Threads:
    I've always been very particular about what I buy and recently begun looking up the ingredients inside things like my deodorant and shampoo. I've bought certain health care products labeled as natural or organic but later found out some of the ingredients were dangerous and banned in Europe. It seems impossible to buy perfectly safe products of a certain kind and the more research I do the more problems I find. Now I'm just looking for whatever has the fewest ingredients that I can verify as safe.

2. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't worry as much about the ingredients, but I only buy products from brands I know. Of course, brands like Maybelline and Revlon don't use organic and natural ingredients, but as long as they don't give me an allergy or my skin doesn't act against it I am alright. For skincare I usually use brands like Kiehl's and Clinique, drugstore I like Olay and also Aveeno. For makeup I usually use department store brands, but I don't particularly search for all natural or organic, I just use what I know works for me.