How much money do you think Kim-Ye saved on their wedding?

Discussion in Misc & Others started by True2marie • May 28, 2014.

1. True2marie

True2marieActive Member

Threads:
    Kanye West and Kim Kardashian got married this weekend. Their affair was splashed all over the Internet. What I wondered after seeing all of the photos regarding their lavish event was how much everything cost. I am sure that they got a lot of stuff for free because the vendors knew they'd get a lot of exposure.

How much do you think this couple saved in dollars or percentage? Me first - I bet at least 50% of the cost.

media?size=l.

2. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    Hmm.

On one hand, I do think they got a bunch free from the vendors. On the other hand, I don't think they were conscious of what they were spending at all and ended up spending an absolute fortune regardless.

3. forextraspecialstuff

forextraspecialstuffActive Member

Threads:
    I have a feeling the bulk of it was gifted by vendors in the hopes it would be photographed and seen by tons of people. I don't follow these two "celebrities" because I find their behavior revolting, but I read that estimates had the wedding at far more than either one of them could have afforded--can't speak to how true that is because I don't have access to their finances.