How Much Money do you think you have spent on Apps for your Phone?

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by Colebra • Aug 18, 2014.

1. Colebra

ColebraActive Member

Threads:
    Do you only use the free ones? I sometimes buy a game, but nothing else much...
    How much do you think you spend in these kind of things?

I know some people who buy really cool Apps, because they really can use them for their work. Photographers and stuff...

How much money do you think people are spending on Apps in today's world?

2. Thejamal

ThejamalActive Member

Threads:
    I personally haven't spent too much, maybe $30-$35 over the past 2 years. I mainly stick to the free apps. I assume many people are the same way as most of the "fad" games have been the free apps like angry birds and flappy bird.

3. daimashin

daimashinActive Member

Threads:
    Over the years I've been using my iPhone 4 I can say for sure it's less than $20. I only use gift cards that I get or won which are only $10 in value. I've only gotten two so far so there's no way I spent more than that. I mostly stick with free apps and games, I only bought a couple of paid apps over the years.

4. Dora M

Dora MWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I haven't spent a single dollar on any apps. I have only installed a few of the free ones. A calculator, currency converter, translator, google maps and messenger service is all that I require. It's good to have those apps handy at any moment I need them.
    My smartphone isn't exactly an essential part of my daily life, but it sure makes it a little easier.

5. unstrung

unstrungMember

Threads:
    I have an ongoing goal to never, ever spend a single dime on apps for my phone. The reason is not simply because I am a cheapskate (although I absolutely am, in no uncertain terms, a cheapskate), but rather that the sheer number of free apps available for any given purpose makes spending money simply unjustifiable in most cases. In my opinion, apps that one must pay for up front are a dying breed - if there is money to be made in this field, it is from in-app purchases - beat this level of Candy Crush for 99 cents, download more filters for your photo editor app for a few bucks, and so forth.

6. Navii

NaviiActive Member

Threads:
    I haven't spent anything on Apps, because I always find an alternative to the apps I want or I find some other way to do something. I don't plan on spending anything on apps, but I think I'll actually be forced to spend something on an app in the future in case there is no good alternative.

7. stacyje

stacyjeActive Member

Threads:
    I have not spent any money on apps. I tend to deal with the free ones and get by. I always look at the paid ones and try to find one that similar to them and I use them. I dont intend on getting or buying in apps that gonna do the same thing as a free app. I suggest that one search and read what the cost app does and get you a key word to search for a free app.

8. insertkittyface

insertkittyfaceActive Member

Threads:
    I really haven't spent that much at all, to be honest, I think the most I've spent is 99 cents on one app a few years ago. I don't ever feel the need to spend anything on them, because all the games I play are free and I haven't seen anything else worth actually buying.