How much would you pay to see your favorite sports team?

Discussion in Sports & Fitness started by MrsJones • Jan 15, 2015.

1. MrsJones

MrsJonesActive Member

Threads:
    We are planning to go to a Nfl football game this year and have know idea what the costs are going to be...yet. So I'm putting this question to all the diehard sports fans. It could be you or someone you know that share the details with you. How much would you spend or even better have you spent to see your favorite sports team, e.g. football, basketball, baseball, you get the idea? Thank you.

2. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm not a fan of professional sports. My favorite sports team for that reason is one that plays in the local amateur league here. We don't pay to watch the matches and the fact that I know all the players makes watching them play even more interesting even though their level of skill can't be compared against that of professional players. Since they won't start charging [us] to watch the games any time soon, for an indefinite time, I'll be spending $0 to watch my favorite sports teams play.

3. troutski

troutskiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It really just depends on the stadium, the team in question, and how much I'm willing to pay for the experience. I've paid nothing for tickets to a baseball game where the seats were on the third base line and pretty close to the actual field. I've paid $20 bucks to sit in the bleachers and eat unlimited food, too. I wouldn't pay more than $100 for some good seats at a baseball game, and I'd probably pay a little more at a football game. I don't mind paying the price, though.

4. lordrenly

lordrenlyActive Member

Threads:
    About $30-$40 for baseball. Fortunately, Athletics' tickets are cheap and there are some pretty good seats that can be reserved for that price. Imagine if it was the Yankees. I think their cheapest is $80 and I don't see why I would see any baseball games at all if I live in New York.

I don't really watch football in stadiums but I don't mind paying $60 at most. I don't know the actual price of football games, though. For other sports, I prefer to watch it from home.

5. May102014

May102014Active Member

Threads:
    I have tried watching football in stadium and I'd say that I prefer watching it on TV. For one, during live games, there are no replays as who committed the foul. Another thing is, the audience were very noisy, my ears were hurting. And there was a big crowd, I had difficulty getting out of the stadium.

Nothing beats watching football on TV. It has all the convenience I need with no cost at all.