How Much Would You Spend On a Suit?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by tulosai • Jul 8, 2012.

1. cluckeyo

cluckeyoActive Member

Threads:
    You can get great deals on all kinds of clothes, including suits and nice shoes, at Goodwill and other thrift stores. It is amazing if you have never been there. Lots and lots of really nice clothes!! It's worth the trip!!

2. hades_leae

hades_leaeActive Member

Threads:
    I don't understand why people knock on cheap suits, if they were not wanted, then people would not buy them. There would not be a market, well anyways, I would never pay more than $300 dollar for a suit. Getting one tailor made is ideal, and I never actually have done that because I hear they are $1000 plus. I don't go looking for deals like that, but I do say they are ideal because they are tailor made.

3. Jason76

Jason76Active Member

Threads:
    I don't wear suits that much, so splurging on one for a wedding or funeral might be what I'd do. Note, buying a 2nd hand one just seems like something someone who wore suits all the time would do. In that case, they could buy many of them, but buying many expensive ones would be impossible for someone with a low-income, or even a slightly low-income.

#23Aug 7, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2017
  4. Mahi

MahiMember

Threads:
    I don't like retail shopping and bargaining with the shopkeepers. And this is why I prefer online shopping and for discounts, I use coupons for that product. This helps me in getting the product at a low price without affecting much to the pocket.