How often do you buy clothes?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by addicted_buyer • Jun 3, 2012.

1. maryelnroach

maryelnroachNew Member

Threads:
    Hello difrancprod,

You share such nice details about your shopping and clothes. I like to wear fashionable and beautiful clothes. I like to wear perfect jeans and tshirts. We can get lots of online store for purchase my favourite clothes.

#21Jul 10, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2012
  2. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    I don't buy clothing very often because I have two closets full and then some. I can wear those when I need to because I only have one body and I feel I don't need to shop for clothing right away unless I am going some where special and don't have what I need in one of those closets. The same styles that came out long ago is the same styles that we are wearing now so why buy more of the same thing that still have the price tag attached.

3. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    I shop for clothes as often as I look through my closet and realize that most of my things don't fit and/or have holes in them. This doesn't happen often as my weight doesn't fluctuate much. Though, things do wear out, so if an article of clothing can't be worn anymore, I replace it, but that could take months. I don't generally shop just to shop.

4. bryce12

bryce12Active Member

Threads:
    I buy them once or twice a year. I don't see a need to buy clothes every month, I buy them when I feel that my old clothes are no longer good enough for me. I am actually surprised that some of my friends feel the need to buy clothes so often, I just don't feel that way.

5. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    I only shop when I have to for clothing. I don't see the point in buying to be buying. I have two clostes full of clothing and I don't need any more especially when I haven't worn all the ones that I have already. I do not want to be a dust collector any more. I have given away two bags of clothing in the last month and need to do it again and I learned not to buy unless you are ready to wear them someplace. Save your money for something else that you might just need.

6. sarahlou773

sarahlou773Member

Threads:
    I went shopping for the first time in two years last month after paying off debts. It felt amazing and also made me realise what i had been missing out on because of my debts. I am now saving for another shopping trip for winter clothes :)

7. iNg

iNgMember

Threads:
    Every six months or so, i usually just buy something every month or so instead of going on a shopping spree once a year.

#27Aug 1, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2012
  8. micromachne

micromachneMember

Threads:
    I get a couple of new things maybe every four months on average. I don't really go out of my way to go mass cloth shopping. I don't have money like that unfortunately.

9. gina121

gina121Active Member

Threads:
    I usually save up and invest in quality clothing every six months or so. I replace most of the old clothes this way. Of course, I do get tempted to buy stuff in between, and sometimes give in to this temptation, especially if there is a sale on!

10. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    That's a great way to shop if you happen to need something and if you are going to give the old ones to someone else would be a nice idea. But as far as I'm concerned I would not shop unless I don't have what I already need. But then I am not much of a shopper anyway. I figure I will leave that for the young ones, because they don't understand how to control themselves from buying everything that they see, that is what the stores are looking for anyway.

11. melapie

melapieActive Member

Threads:
    If something catches my fancy and I can afford it, I'l buy it. But I hoard when there are major sales, especially with baby clothes. So the only sure times that I shop is around 3-4 times a year. This doesn't include small purchases.

12. summerRain

summerRainMember

Threads:
    I only buy new clothes for at least 3 to 5 times a year.. I am not a woman who loves to spend a lot on shopping.. I barely do shopping actually. I only do it if needed.. :D

13. Kaybee517

Kaybee517Active Member

Threads:
    I basically shop out of necessity or if I have a good coupon I want to take advantage of and redeem. If I had to put a number, I'd say I shop once a season. And within that season, it's usually just a few items and not a whole wardrobe overhaul. I actually just got a coupon in the mail for $10 worth of dollar value at a women's clothing store I like, so now I'm off to find a bargain shirt for summer!

14. FlipKup

FlipKupMember

Threads:
    Once a month... if I'm lucky. I don't know, now that my girlfriend brings me around shopping, I might be buying alot more. I guess I'm just not as inclined as alot of people to go out and just buy new clothes. I am perfectly fine with what I have, thank you very much!

15. jovan107

jovan107Active Member

Threads:
    I shop for clothing almost every 2-3 months. I prefer to shop online because of the discounts available. I travel a lot so most times when I shop is because of an upcoming trip overseas. Also, I love a bargain. I visit thrift stores as well. Recently, I purchase a authentic Chanel bag for $15 from my local thrift store.

16. QueenPisces

QueenPiscesNew Member

Threads:
    About every two months, sometimes I try to shop sooner, but I am currently trying to save up money, however, if life was easier for me I would probably go shopping at least once a week, I'm in love with clothing and style and I love looking my best as most girls do so whenever I don't have a nice outfit or a certain piece of clothing I get pretty down about it.

17. Tinee

TineeMember

Threads:
    I'm currently on a super tight budget so buying clothes isn't really my priority right now. But when there's extra cash to spend, I like buying clothes online!

18. rey1237

rey1237New Member

Threads:
    Once a month. But if i were rich i would love to buy new clothing everyday. Looking physically good is the best confident booster all the time!

19. FirstBaby2011

FirstBaby2011Active Member

Threads:
    I don't think that I've purchased any clothing for myself since December! I abhor shopping for clothes and will only go when my clothes start getting holes or for a very special occasion. Besides this, I am very thrifty and would like to spend my small portion of "fun" money on other things.

20. ChanellG

ChanellGActive Member

Threads:
    I only shop for clothing and other apparel when I need to replace old or worn out things or when I have an occasion coming up and nothing suitable to wear. Over time we don't always keep track of the things we get rid of so sometimes, even with a full closet, it may be necessary to buy something new.