How often do you buy clothes?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by addicted_buyer • Jun 3, 2012.

1. jovan107

jovan107Active Member

Threads:
    I normally shop for clothing when I have a upcoming trip, just to pick up a few items I'm missing.

2. Mikered25

Mikered25Member

Threads:
    My shopping habits have gotten more under control. I would say that now that I get paid every tuesday, friday, and on the 1st and the 15th of every month from my online activities involving writing. I would say if its something that I particurlarly want and I have the financial backing to pay for it, then I will buy it. If I have to wait until the next pay period to do so then that is what I will do.

3. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    Um, I'm not sure. I do it whenever I run across the sales and yard sales. So during the summer, I might be several things every weekend....and then not buy anything for 6 months during the winter or even longer. I don't buy anything new usually.

4. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't work in an office any more so I do not need to dress business style except when I have an appointment. So I do not shop very much these days. I have plans to do this big time shopping this fall, I need new clothes.

5. markhanah

markhanahNew Member

Threads:
    Shopping is one of my hobby. Many time I like to purchase clothing in markets or malls otherwise many time I like to prefer online shopping. I think in online shopping I get lots of discount offer, service, facility and specification.

6. Gailius

GailiusNew Member

Threads:
    I'm a guy. I buy clothes essentialy once a season. In summer I buy winter clothes, in fall I buy spring clothes, in winter I buy summer clothes and in spring I buy clothes for fall. It's an easy concept to get and it saves me a lot of money, since the products are usually cheaper in the opposite seasons. I buy a lot of simple clothes too, like plain t-shirts and jeans, because that's stuff that you can use all year long and it'll never go out of fashion. It's weird but I actually love to go on these shopping trips, but only when I go alone. When I go with my girlfriend it just becomes a chore, and usually I decline is she invites me to go to a mall or a supermarket just because of that.

7. thenextGeek

thenextGeekActive Member

Threads:
    I buy clothes when I feel the need to buy them. Sometimes I buy clothes because I want to, or maybe when I need something to wear for an event.

8. xStylezx

xStylezxMember

Threads:
    I love clothes shopping! I however never find enough time to dedicate to it. If I do that I usually make a whole day out of it and just knock out a whiles shopping in one go. :D

9. jaimie_lorraine

jaimie_lorraineMember

Threads:
    I have been trying to avoid shopping since I find myself in stores too often then not. I have been trading clothes with close friends that I share the same size with to extend the time in between shopping trips. The most frequent time that I will actually shop in stores is the changing of the seasons. I always want new swimming suits and winter coats each year!

10. nick87

nick87Active Member

Threads:
    I only buy new clothes when things no longer fit, or when they're worn out to too much of a degree. And I push my luck with it, too. I don't see one small thread out of place and say "Oh, gotta go buy a new shirt!" No, it's when all my socks have holes or my shirt looks like I might be a hobo. That's when I know I need to buy new clothes. As a cheap and relatively broke student, I don't like going shopping much.

11. rollybooz

rollyboozActive Member

Threads:
    I don't exactly have fixed periods where I go on a shopping trip for clothing. I usually buy clothes as and when I see something that is suitable, comfortable, good looking and of course reasonably priced. I usually prefer shopping for clothes in stores since I get to try them on before I choose whether or not to get them. Sometimes if I happen to chance upon a store sale, I would also pop by to see if there is anything suitable for a bargain! I'll only shop online at places where my friends recommend or where I have personally bought clothing from before.

12. JohnnyM

JohnnyMNew Member

Threads:
    My work life requires meeting up with important personnel of high PR, have to buy every second week :D My company affords it, i dont have to bother :)

13. IvyBubbles

IvyBubblesNew Member

Threads:
    I only buy clothes when I need to, like when there's an event that I have to go to. I prefer to buy before an event so I will know which one is appropriate for the kind of event. I'm not really into fashion but I'd like to always look presentable during a gathering. In usual days, i just like to wear comfortable clothes.

14. tjshort05

tjshort05Active Member

Threads:
    Before I was pregnant, I bought at least a little something every month. I loved to shop. Now it's been a year and a half and I think I've gone once. I have been losing all the pregnancy weight though. I don't think I will shop as much now though because you're restricted on what you can wear when you have young kids around.

15. MakingCents

MakingCentsActive Member

Threads:
    I usually buy one or 2 new tops a season. I never do a major wardrobe makeover or anything. I only buy pants when the pair I'm wearing wear out.

16. nash22

nash22Active Member

Threads:
    I am a shopoholic. I am shopping right now online as I type, I love fashion. I just want everything I can buy.

17. marloswilliam

marloswilliamNew Member

Threads:
    I love to buy clothes very much. I often do shopping from physical store but now a days, I am looking forward to buy clothes from online stores as it saves time and also offers a variety of best quality and stylish clothes in affordable rates.

18. warren4454

warren4454New Member

Threads:
    I buy clothes once a year

19. kethrynstark

kethrynstarkNew Member

Threads:
    Shopping is one of my hobbies. I like to more fashionable clothing. There are many store and online shops for purchase cloth. I get best verity, latest style, better fabric quality, have to discount offer on clothes.

20. almari_011

almari_011Member

Threads:
    I buy clothes every time I've got money and have the time. I'm obsessed with clothes so I make it a point that I save my allowance just to buy clothes. Plus, I also do some online work to buy clothes/beauty products online. :)) I am that obsessed. :))