How often do you buy clothes?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by addicted_buyer • Jun 3, 2012.

1. BargainPhoenix

BargainPhoenixMember

Threads:
    Whenever the mood strikes me or I get a particular look in my head that I want and my closet doesn't have it. Probably more than I should but I have been making an effort to cut down over the last year. When I do shop it is nearly always from the clearance section or at stores like T.J Maxx and Burlington Coat Factory where you never pay full price for an item. I get a little high off of getting cute quality items for cheap. I usually treat online shopping the same way. I rarely shop online without a coupon code or sale with a percentage off that makes me feel like I'm getting a steal.

2. JessiFox

JessiFoxActive Member

Threads:
    For the longest time I rarely would...likely once a year if that. It started out as just trying to save money, being ridiculously busy, etc. but I ended up being very depressed and suffering with low self-esteem for a while and just had no interest in having a decent wardrobe or most things, for that matter. I'm coming out of that ( doing better than ever, really) and so I've been updating my closet ;). I figure I deserve it, plus it really is about time. So I've been buying clothes pretty frequently lately....while sorting through and donating a lot of older ones.

3. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    I will only buy clothes when I need them. I don't see a need to shop for clothes because I have so many and I given half or more away. So I can almost always get buy with 5 pairs of jeans and 5 dresses or suits and 5 blazers. I am ready to go, I don't need all that. I am not a stuff person and I am proud of that.

4. melovesengland

melovesenglandMember

Threads:
    I only buy clothes when I think that I need to. Sometimes I buy them on clearance sales and all that. I dont pay full prices anyway thats why.

5. mrsgeedee

mrsgeedeeActive Member

Threads:
    When I was working, I used to buy clothes every month. But now that I'm currently out of work, saving money is more important. I only buy clothes when it's really needed.

6. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    I also don't have a system for when I buy new clothes. I usually like to create new outfits with the old clothes I have so whenever I see something that I love in a store then I buy it.
    I usually don't pick up any shirts that I like or think are okay. I need to be completely loving the product to the point where I would be sad if I didn't get it that day.
    Therefore I don't have too much clothes but just the right amount.

7. vshah1585

vshah1585Banned

Threads:
    I love to buy clothes from an online store because it saves my time and money.Money as I can compare the price with other stores.

8. Yurika

YurikaActive Member

Threads:
    If there are great deals online, i prefer to shop online. It saves much trouble.

9. Kam735

Kam735Member

Threads:
    I Buy only one time through online if i realizing that it is best price as compare to physical Shore.

10. jackkenway

jackkenwayNew Member

Threads:
    I usually buy clothes in twice a month from an online store and i am comfortable with them

11. skyby7

skyby7New Member

Threads:
    I never go out on huge clothes shopping sprees. I occasionally buy a shirt, or item I like when im given the oppurtunity. I don't go out to malls that often and i'm very picky about my sense of fashion so it dosen't end up costing me much. I don't change styles too often so i'm set for awhile whenever I buy clothes.

I don't really look out for sales and such.

12. Danblu

DanbluMember

Threads:
    I most often buy them either at the beginning of a new month, when I have a little bit more cash at hand, or during special promotional seasons, price cuts or sales. I'm not a person that buys with a certain regularity but rather one that tries to grab the most for less, so I have to take advantage of these events when they're available! So I'd say I don't buy often it's rather circumstantial, but when I do it's always a lot!

13. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't really shop for clothing much I shop more for my kids than myself and when I do it's usually in a physical store

14. emmashopping

emmashoppingMember

Threads:
    Oh ! guys you know i love shopping too much but i want to control myself as per my mother's instructions and tips. Formoney saving purpose i usually buy clothes online once after 3 months. I think savingis too important for everyone because no oneknows when they need money in any emergency.

15. ozadin

ozadinActive Member

Threads:
    I don't buy clothes very often because I'm very frugal. I like wearing my T-shirt or clothes repeatedly until they wear out, have cuts in them, or if they're not wearable anymore. I don't like to throw out clothes that are still in mint condition, or used. I don't mind a few stains that are noticeable; as long as they are wearable, I will wear it. This usually means that I don't buy clothes very often, and that is true. I shop every 3 or 4 months and browse around the mall or clothing stores to see if there are any clothes that pop out to me. I usually buy them when they are discounted as well, which makes me even more frugal. I don't mind what kind of shirts or pants I buy, as long as they are cheap, wearable, and comfy.

16. Tribie

TribieMember

Threads:
    Nowadays, I don't buy clothes very often because my family and I still have a lot to wear. Aside from this, we have to save up for some future bills like tuition. We have clothes that haven't even been worn yet. I have to admit that when I do have the money I have the tendency to splurge on clothes. I know that when I do this I'm actually "wasting" money because we don't really need many clothes but sometimes I feel that I owe it to myself to have fun. I work very hard and can't go on vacations so the least that I can do for myself is buy what I want.

17. BlackSolaris

BlackSolarisActive Member

Threads:
    Golden rule is to never buy clothes, or stuff to wear, online. Always go retail so it's easy to return something you didn't like or to try it out before buying it.
    For me, i only buy clothes from half a year to half a year, i really don't like to spend that much money on clothes.

18. james012

james012New Member

Threads:
    Well, I used to shop in physical stores for most of my clothes. But with the rapid growth of the Internet, I now have started shopping through online. But 60% of the time which I bought online I return clothes because of fitting issues. To address these issues, a user friendly online interface is all I am looking for.

19. parrymartin013

parrymartin013New Member

Threads:
    I buy clothes online two times in a month because Online clothes shopping helps you to compare the prices offered by different stores and then make the best purchase.

20. Anna_Bella07

Anna_Bella07Member

Threads:
    I am crazy about fashion and when there is a new model arriving in the market then I will be first one in my friends to go get it.