How Often Do You Buy Online Within A Year?

Discussion in Online Shopping started by NinetyEighty1 • Jul 4, 2017.

1. SirenOnFire

SirenOnFireNew Member

Threads:
    @NinetyEighty1@NinetyEighty1 I thiink we buy from online shops about 20 times a year maybe, since we do it like 3-4 times a month. We are pretty busy that going to malls have become such a luxury. Also, there are a lot of great products online that are not available in malls. This is also the best way to buy stuff from other countries in the most convenient and cheapest way.

@Rock1987@Rock1987 Same here! Buying online is much more convenient that going on malls and definitely more options to choose from. The only problem I have with this is that I can't try the products beforehand such as clothing and shoes. Pictures posted online could be quite duping sometimes that you can't really trust it ti check for the quality of those products.

#21Sep 13, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2017
  2. Barida

BaridaActive Member

Threads:
    I've made more than 15 purchases online within the last 8 months alone and I must say that most of the things I have purchased online came at prices that I won't be able to buy them if I did offline purchases. I'm into the mini importation of a kind and I always order my goods from China and what I based on is buying phone accessories, beauty products and laptop casing. It has not been rosy buying online anyway for I've experienced some issues on the way, but I remain glad that it always ends well.

3. Liezeliezel

LiezeliezelNew Member

Threads:
    It depends because for this year I only bought two items online, one of which is an Automatic Blood Pressure Machine for my mother and the other one is a six set of Lip Tint which I bought on sale. I only buy online when there's a sale or a great deal, sometimes I also buy when it is difficult to find in the market.

4. kaka135

kaka135Active Member

Threads:
    Though I usually pay via PayPal when I buy things online, I didn't keep track how many times I purchase in a year. I just know, in these recent few months, I have bought more than 10 times online as there are many good deals especially about homeschooling resources. As it's back to school season, there are many promotions going on for the homeschooling resources, and I just can't resist on buying them. Otherwise, I might have just purchase less than 10 times online in a year.

5. akshaychouhan785

akshaychouhan785Member

Threads:
    Although I do not like shopping much because it's so tiring to first think about things you don't have, and the ones you can't really do without, and when you are peacefully lying in your bad, what else do you need then. I'm really never interested to get my ass off my bed, get ready and then go to the market unless it's really urgent. But since when I got to know about e-commerce sites, this shopping thing has become really easy for a slackass like me. I usually shop for books and electronic products through online stores like eBay and Amazon about 7-8 times a year.

6. wallet

walletActive Member

Threads:
    Actually, I represent the opposite, I prefer to buy from stores than buying online. Still, I think I buy more than 20 times from online websites. I avoid buying online because I am afraid as the items that I buy not having my size and I must return them and this is a long process.

7. littlewitch66

littlewitch66Active Member

Threads:
    It's difficult to say because sometimes I will buy more than once in a month, if I'm going on holiday or at Christmas time for instance and other times not at all. My online buying experience has been generally good so I buy as and when I need something. I hate the crowds at Christmas so I love the fact I can just get things delivered to my door.

8. Alonzo123

Alonzo123Active Member

Threads:
    In the past, i was not using online purchasing often. But now i can say this is a good thing and we can avoid the physical rush.

online at really affordable prices.