How often do you buy underwear?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by True2marie • Jul 28, 2014.

1. True2marie

True2marieActive Member

Threads:
    I used to buy new underwear on a regular basis. Then, I noticed that the cute and dainty ones were going up exponentially in price. And - I am not talking about the ones only from Victoria Secret! As a result, I curbed this habit.

Now, I wait until the elastic is getting worn on my current pair of underwear. Then, I can justify paying so much for an item only I and a lover see.

World's Most Expensive Bras Retailing for at least $2.5 Million . . .

2. Dora M

Dora MWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't buy a lot of underwear, mainly because I don't like to wear it very much. I mostly live in hot places where underwear just gets sticky and annoying. But I do have some for when I go out, or doing the cooler months of the year. :)

3. forextraspecialstuff

forextraspecialstuffActive Member

Threads:
    I tend to buy it when I see a pair I like, perhaps this explains why I have 200+ pairs. I now buy my underwear on sale, it seems like Gap, Victoria's Secret and other stores always have it on sale so if I see something I like I buy it because generally the price can't be beat. I have a bit of a stockpile of underwear at the moment but I figure that since it is a bit of a necessity it won't go to waste.

4. dustysmommy2013

dustysmommy2013Active Member

Threads:
    Not as often as I should! I think the last time I bought new underwear was right before I gave birth. I keep telling myself I need to buy some but I just haven't gotten around to it. I buy most of my bras from Victoria's Secret and have found that those last a long time so I don't have to buy them very often either.

5. daisysmell211

daisysmell211New Member

Threads:
    I buy two or three new underwear every month, the underwear will cost me around $200, in the fact, i hope i can buy the new one every month, but I'm always tempted to buy one or two when i found some sexy bras.

6. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Underwear it's one of those things that I will only buy when I need them. For example, my bras are getting old, so I bought two new ones last week. But now it's probably going to be a while until I get more Bras. As for panties, I will go to Victoria's Secret and buy a bunch at once and then will be a long time without getting any.

7. mariee

marieeActive Member

Threads:
    I tend to buy bras like 2 times a year. For panties, almost every day I wear cotton bikinis and when they stretch out I toss them and buy a new package. I buy sexy panties for special occasions once in a while when I see a really good deal. I have a couple of control panties, seamless invisible panties, and a pair of those shorts type of shapewear that I wear when I need to dress up and they last me a lot since I don't dress up as often. I replace these if I change size but other than that not much. I've had those shorts type of shapewear (like spanx but other brand) for 3 years. If I need a specific type of underwear for an outfit I buy it and then always use the same pair when I wear that outfit or something similar.

8. Nickchick

NickchickWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't really. I have more than enough underwear in my drawer to me which still fit so I haven't really needed to get any in a long time. There's a bunch for regular wear and plenty for my time of the month.
    I don't wear bras anymore so no need to buy those. My camisoles do just fine most of the time

9. 003

003Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I only buy underwear when I need them the most and that means that when my current ones are no longer decently and comfortably usable. Besides people don't see them so it's not really important to have them be replaced immediately.

10. Strykstar

StrykstarActive Member

Threads:
    That post really knows how to get my attention :)

I will usually buy new underwear when the ones I have on rotation are starting to get their elastic bands loose.
    It's just not comfortable so I just go out and buy new underwear, it's not that expensive of a purchase.

11. nash22

nash22Active Member

Threads:
    I used to buy underwear every time I am out shopping or when I seen really cut ones that I like. I love buying sexy and cute underwear, even though no one sees them. I am same way with bras and I still buy them I just don't as much. I think now a days they are very expensive especially Victoria Secret, that is just ridiculous. Sometimes if you go to like a cheap clothing store, they usually have a section where they sell really cheap underwear and bras.

12. maRei

maReiNew Member

Threads:
    Not very often. I am thrifty. I only buy when I don't have enough decent ones for my daily use, like when my undies are already too loose or torn. I don't spend so much on sexy ones either because no one's going to see and admire them anyways (lol). However, if I'd have a lot of money for splurging, who knows, I might consider buying every week.

13. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have not bought underwear in a long time because my uncle from the US sends me some, and I hardly use most of them because I like to wear out a specific set first before I use a new set. So it may take quite a while before I fully wear out all of those imported bra's and panties in my closet.

#13Aug 2, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2014
  14. daimashin

daimashinActive Member

Threads:
    I'm a man and I try to save up on money as much as possible so I don't buy underwear often. I always wait for them to tore to bits before I'm willing to buy replacements lol. The thing with underwear for me is that once I got accustomed to them I don't want to try new ones. Even if they are from the same brand, they are not the same and feel alien so I don't want to change them unless I have no choice.

15. Mayvin

MayvinActive Member

Threads:
    I don't buy underwear as much as a should that's for sure lol. I have bras that I've had for a couple of years and are starting to get a bit worn but are still functional. I buy maybe once a year on average and this is the regular kind not even the frilly stuff. If I bought that kind of underwear I guessing I would be buying it more often because it would wear out more quickly.