How often do you give bouquet of flowers to your partner?

Discussion in Gifts & Flowers started by tosaytheleast • Sep 28, 2012.

1. tosaytheleast

tosaytheleastActive Member

Threads:
    Just want to know for the guys out there. How often do you give flowers to your partner? During special occasions only or whenever you feel like giving? In my case I think I only give flowers twice a year. During Valentine's Day and on our anniversary. :D

2. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:
    I usually only get them on my birthday or valentines's day. I guess I shouldn't complain, I know some women don't get flowers ever. It would just be nice to get them randomly once in awhile and not as a obligation.

3. Bloomatic

BloomaticActive Member

Threads:
    I enjoy gifting flowers. Many times, I only gift on special occasions like anniversaries or Valentine's Day. Anyway, when I go down the street and I see a flower in a pretty bouquet, I buy it and put rich color and fragrance to the day of my partner. I don't know if there is an ideal time to gifting flowers, but the sunny days are ideal and a beautiful bouquet of flowers as perfect complements and puts a smile on the face of the person we love. I think it's a nice touch, but there are women who don't like flowers. :)

4. FirstBaby2011

FirstBaby2011Active Member

Threads:
    When my husband and I were dating, he would send me flowers for special occasions and "just because". Looking back on it, I received A LOT of flowers. Back then, I thought that it was great. Now, we are living pretty frugally and I would rather he spend money on things that we need or something fun that I can actually use though.

5. tommymac

tommymacActive Member

Threads:
    About once a month plus special occasions.

6. Colbert

ColbertNew Member

Threads:
    The crack may be displayed as virus, just ignore it. If the crack displays some error after pressing 'Crack it', run it as administrator.

7. maddie

maddieActive Member

Threads:
    I get them at least three times a month. My husband knows I am hooked on to flowers, so he brings me flowers whenever he sees the kinds I like. We couldn't afford them so much when we were younger, now he makes up for all those days. LOL. I enjoy receiving them. It brightens up my mood and our home too.