How often do you go to a spa?

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by tosaytheleast • May 13, 2012.

1. tosaytheleast

tosaytheleastActive Member

Threads:
    Hello guys! I just want to know if some of you here goes to the spa too like what me and my girlfriend always love to do. Going to the spa and have a good full body scrub and massage is a good stress reliever for us. We usually do this once a month.

How about you guys? What spa service is your favorite?

2. stefano13

stefano13Member

Threads:
    I usually go once a year, in the autumn or winter because then is cold and rainy/snowy outside and I need to take a bit more care of my skin. I would probably go a bit more often if I could afford to.I have to say I totally love the spa. Especially the ones where they do it all.They are great and relaxing to get away for a few hours.

3. xcmiller93x

xcmiller93xActive Member

Threads:
    I've never gone to a spa. I'm curious as to what it is like, but I'm not sure that I'd like some random stranger touching me.

4. Linky

LinkyExpert

Threads:
    I love spas but the spas in Asia are most amazing and I want to go back...just for the awesome spa culture they have. I do not like strangers touching me so I only sometimes have a massage. But I love the steam rooms and the baths...I am a big fan of everything to do with hydrotherapy and mud wraps. Oh, it is a great thing to share with loved ones...

5. Hickorycottage

HickorycottageMember

Threads:
    Same here. I have never gone to a spa, because I can't afford to, and definitely do not want to be massaged by a stranger. On the other hand, swimming is my favorite stress relief, and I like to go as often as possible. Afterwards, my husband can give the most AMAZING massage.

6. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    I've never been to a spa, as I can't afford it. I would love to, though! If I had that kind of money, I'd probably go regularly.

7. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    I've never been to one either, for the same reasons as others....money. If I had the money to just throw around, I'd love to go some time, but I don't. I have a hard time justifying it, too, because for the same money, I could buy so many other things....both in terms of necessities, and splurge-y things when my budget allows for it.

8. Stephanie

StephanieMember

Threads:
    I haven't been for years, also due to lack of funds. But when I did go, I always went for the facial. You still get a mini-massage and a good facial can last for days!

I have had 2 massages with hot rocks. The first was great, but the second was just so-so. The girl showed up late and didn't let the rocks heat up enough which was very disappointing. I never spent money on another massage after that.

9. Mystique

MystiqueActive Member

Threads:
    I go to a beauty spa every two months. It's always a full-body massage and wrap. If there is an offer on some of those amazing body-wraps, then I'll give it a try.

10. hunysukle

hunysukleActive Member

Threads:
    I've never been to a spa before, despite the fact that I would LOVE to. I want to get a facial and message. Hopefully I can sometime soon, when I get the money.

11. katniss

katnissActive Member

Threads:
    I usually go once a year, in the autumn or winter because then is cold and rainy/snowy outside and I need to take a bit more care of my skin. I would probably go a bit more often if I could afford to.

12. love2loveu

love2loveuMember

Threads:
    I do not go to the spa often enough. I usually got at least once a year and I wish I could go more often. Every time I desire to go something comes up financially and I have to put it on hold. Also, I am very picky about the spa's that I go to. I think some are way better than others. I have gotten massages in the past and it has not been that great. Hopefully I can make it there sometime this summer to the spa.