How often do you make the mistake of not washing off your makeup?

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by PurpleWasabi • Jul 29, 2012.

1. dhintaka

dhintakaMember

Threads:
    Earlier, I never used to bother, but now I am pretty strict with myself. Like many commenter, I also use baby wipes next to my bed. So that even if I am dead tired, I will make sure to wipe my face. I have also made a kitty with cotton balls, cold cream & these wipes. I use cotton balls with a portion of cold cream to wipe out all the heavy make-up & then wipe my face gently with Baby Wipes. This small kitty helps me do my basic cleaning hassle free. I don't need to move from my bed if I am very tired & I go to bed without any guilt.

2. Pocs

PocsActive Member

Threads:
    Guilty! I have done this more often than I would have liked to. Thank goodness I never have problems with break outs. I use a mineral powder foundation, so that may be why. I'm better at washing it off since I'm older but honestly I still have a slip up occasionally. Sometimes I am too tired.

3. bridawn

bridawnNew Member

Threads:
    I don't even remember the last time I forgot to wash my makeup off. Even if I come home at 3 A.M. from a night out with friends and I am ready to pass out in my bed, I still manage to scrub my face first. I know if I don't, I will end up waking up to a big pimple and my pillow will be stained with makeup, which means a load of laundry! Much easier to just take a few minutes to wash my face off.

4. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    I don't make that mistake because I don't wear it and I keep my skin very clean and moisturized so it will stay healthy and breathe. Make-up is not important to me and I can do without it and leave it for all those that wants to screw-up there complexion. So ladies you do not need that on your faces, it's almost like two people in one body. Take care of your skin and you will not have to worry about putting on make-up.

5. Mama2three

Mama2threeMember

Threads:
    I rarely wear makeup at all, but K try to never sleep without washing my face. I break out so easily, so if anything is left on my face at night, I will wake up with several pimples.

6. Arajoo

ArajooNew Member

Threads:
    When laziness strikes, I won't care about my make-up! I am guilty as well. I had this habit to just use a make-up remover before washing but when I feel so sleepy I just use the MU remover and forgets about washing! Sometimes I forget doing them altogether and the next day I feel so icky plus acne here and there.

7. Ich bin Gia

Ich bin GiaMember

Threads:
    The only time I have gone to bed and not washed off my makeup is if I have been drinking a lot. My skin is fine the next day. I do not make a habit of doing this though.