How Often Do You Transfer Money?

Discussion in Bank Accounts started by AngelicDevilTel • Jan 20, 2015.

1. AngelicDevilTel

AngelicDevilTelActive Member

Threads:
    How often do you transfer money from your online accounts (i.e. Paypal or payza) to your bank account?

Usually if I have money in my Paypal or Payza I will transfer money about once a month. I regularly work online and get payments throughout the month to any one of my online accounts (its never really that much) and I will normally transfer the money to my bank at the end of the month. This way I am accruing interest on the money through my bank.

2. DTracy3

DTracy3Member

Threads:
    I do the same thing. At the beginning of each month, I can transfer a part from my paypal to my bank account, I leave always a little bit on it just in case I would need it, but I guess transferring money once a month to your main account should be enough for most people.

3. steph7h

steph7hActive Member

Threads:
    I work with one transcription site that pays me weekly to my Paypal, so depending on how much it is, and if I've had any other Paypal deposits, I might do it two times a month. On average I probably transfer it to my bank about every three weeks. That could also change depending on whether I buy anything using Paypal, sometimes that is just as easy as transferring the money, if I have something I need to get online anyway and it's not an "extra" purchase.

4. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    It depends.

When I was working online, I did it roughly once a week. I usually would cash out at various places on Friday and then once the money hit my account (usually Monday), I would start the transfer to my bank.

Now, I still transfer money through PayPal, but it's usually one bank account to another instead.

5. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Anytime I have more than $100 in my Paypal account, I'll transfer the money to my bank account. For me it's all about playing it safe. You never know when a hacker might drain your account. While that isn't a regular occurrence, it is something that can happen to anyone.

6. ExpertAdvice

ExpertAdviceActive Member

Threads:
    I have never been able to transfer money from my Paypal or payza online account because I am not in the United States. What I have been able to resort to is the use of a Payoneer MasterCard to access my funds that I have in PayPal. I hope PayPal expands their services outside of the America so that I will be able to save on funds that I pay for wire transfer. Other than that, I am pretty much okay. The Payoneer works and all I need is something that works.