How often to you go to the drugstore?

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by Peninha • Oct 27, 2014.

1. happyshopper

happyshopperActive Member

Threads:
    I don't go to the drugstore all that much but there are time when I do go once in a while. There isn't really anything I need at a drugstore right now so don't think I'll be going anytime soon. Before I used to live so close to a drugstore and when I shopped there I would buy some food, toilet paper, and some other products.

2. asereht1970

asereht1970Member

Threads:
    I go to the drugstore weekly to buy maintenance medicines for my mother. Sometimes I even go twice a week if there are other members of our household who are sick and needs other medicines. There are also times when I go to the drugstores not to buy medicines but to buy some toiletries.

3. pafjlh

pafjlhActive Member

Threads:
    There was a time when I went once a week. This was my primary place to go shopping. That was before 99 cents only opened across the street. Now I find I can get my necessities there for a fraction of the cost. I now only go to my local drugstore when necessary. Usually twice a month to pick up prescriptions for me and for family members.

4. May102014

May102014Active Member

Threads:
    I go to the drugstore once a month for my maintenance tablet. Inasmuch as I want to stock more medicines so as to avoid going there monthly, I cannot do it. My doctor's prescription does not allow me to do it. You see, in the country where I am now, if you have the doctor's prescription, you get at least 60% off on the actual amount of the medicine.