How to get a more defined nose without surgery

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by Amaris • Oct 16, 2012.

1. Amaris

AmarisNew Member

Threads:
    Like 60% of humans, i am not comfortable with my nose. I have been researching on different Rhinoplasty clinics, but i guess after seeing the videos on the the actual surgery, i freaked out. Today, i came across a website advertising a product called nose secret. They claim to have splints that are inserted into the nose to make it sharper and more defined. Has anyone else tried this? what other options have worked for you apart from Rhinoplasty?

2. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    I watched a bunch of makeup contouring videos on youtube once I noticed how small Nicki Minaj's nose looked in one of her music videos. I googled how to make mine look narrow and saw to do it. You don't need expensive surgery. You just need makeup that is a shade darker and a shade lighter to highlight the middle of your nose.

3. SpringBreeze

SpringBreezeActive Member

Threads:
    Make-up definitely helps. I use the trick Steph mentioned above all the time. It's the same trick models use to give themselves higher cheekbones/sunken cheekbone look. Make-up is really cool stuff. My grandma used to pinch my nose when I was kid. She said it'd make it smaller. It was so annoying. But who knows... maybe it works. You can try wearing a clip on your nose for a few hours every day. It'd kind of be like wearing a waist-training corset to decrease your waist size. I'm not sure what size you are, but some people say when you gain weight, your nose gets bigger too. I'm not sure if that's true. But if it is, losing weight would be another alternative.

4. maddie

maddieActive Member

Threads:
    Rhinoplasty will cost you a packet. However, I guess splints down your nose is torture.. what were you thinking of?
    Make up is the easiest way of overcome your problem. I don't like the shape of my nose either. It is a tad to broad. I highlight the rest of the feature which look good - like my lips.

Here is a joke ... 115281_855676_HBI-115281.

I guess this is painful as well, these Chinese contraptions are a joke really :)

5. gina121

gina121Active Member

Threads:

are reviews from real users. There is also a cheaper option of this product mentioned in one of the posts.

6. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't think that those products can be able to change the shape of your nose permanently, although 1 user said in her post that her nose shape changed as time went by while using the product. So I think that if you really want a permanent result, then rhinoplasty is the way to go. But for the temporary effect, you can try the make up trick like the other members suggested, or those nose contraptions.

7. AmandaThrasher

AmandaThrasherNew Member

Threads:
    I have used the Noseright nose corrector for years and I find them very helpful when it comes to slim the nose without surgery or make up.
    It is worth to try.

8. NikkiDesrosiers

NikkiDesrosiersActive Member

Threads:
    I would definitely go with the makeup contouring myself. I don't think I could actually ever go through with a rhinoplasty - too much pain and swelling for something that you are not even sure is going to come out the way you want

9. akiii123

akiii123Active Member

Threads:
    I believe that it is really not the right thing to try and go take chance with some advertisement that is seen somewhere. No one should think about playing with their nose using some advertisement by trying out something that no-one has done till now.

10. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Does your nose really bother you that much? If it does, then I guess you can go for makeup contouring to give your nose an illusion of height. Of course, you have to pay attention to the tricks and methods usually adopted to make this makeup endeavor a success. Another thing you can do is get a haircut or wear an outfit that compliments your face and your nose. It's not what's there before you that matters but how you take advantage of what you already have.

11. 003

003Well-Known Member

Threads:
    Once you're an adult, I don't think that there is really a natural non-invasive way to improve your nose permanently without those make up. Well, when you're young and that your bones were still developing there's a small chance that through exercise you nose could improve. The chance is small but possible, unlike once you're an adult.

12. Susan Moore

Susan MooreNew Member

Threads:
    Try buying one of those nose right tool. I have using that from 1months, now some people say my nose looks smaller.

13. KimmyMarkks

KimmyMarkksActive Member

Threads:
    I haven’t heard of this. Another new trend is contouring. This can make your nose look smaller by adding darker make up to create shadows in certain areas. I sometimes do this. I watched youtube videos to learn the tricks and techniques.

14. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    :oops:You know what the easiest way to reshape your nose is to gently pinch and pull it a bit upwards not too hard all the time secretly. It takes on a taller shape after time goes by. Make up is okay if you know how to apply it and when it rains or you sweat it'll wash away.