How To Get Rid Of Limaks!

Discussion in Home & Garden started by wallet • Jul 10, 2017.

1. wallet

walletActive Member

Threads:
    In the past, I lived in an apartment, and I sold it and bought a house with a small yard where I like to plant flowers and some tomatoes. But the biggest problem is with soil because it is full of snails. I have tried anything to kill these small snails, almost all chemicals but nothing worked.
    And in one day I have read that the coffee put in the soil will kill snails and not only, so, I have used it and it worked just fine. But I must admit that I have scattered coffee every night on the soil, but now I am satisfied with the results.
    Coffee is very useful, and is cheaper than the chemicals sold in the specialized stores!

2. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    I solved my garden snail problems by harvesting them and eating them. I first harvested them and put them in an old aquarium with moist corn meal to get rid of any toxin on their body. After a week I turned them into escargot.

3. nangk08

nangk08Active Member

Threads:
    @Beast_Titan@Beast_Titan, that is a clever way of getting rid of snails and also a cheap way of eating some gourmet food! o_O

But other than that, I have read that vinegar also works to get rid of garden snails and I think, it might be cheaper than coffee!

4. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    Goden Ramsey, A world renowned chef also eats them. People pay thousands of dollars to eat them in French restaurants.

I actually collect them, Fatten them up, sterilize them with corn meal or carrot then eventually have a cheap gourmet meat.

------------
    If eating them freaks you out, Have some pet ducks. Ducks loves to eat them.