How to kill off background process on Android?

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by deathbyprayer • Aug 10, 2014.

1. deathbyprayer

deathbyprayerActive Member

Threads:
    Needless to say my battery is being drained like hell! I literally can see it go from "Charging" then I pull it out of the charger, then after 3 minutes of inactivity, it will go from "100%" to "98" and I'm not doing anything. Maybe my battery is broken or something which I don't think it is since I just replaced it last week, I think it has something to do with the OS itself. Do you have any suggestions to fix this? And please no "Go get a battery saving app" suggestions as much as possible, not unless they're really working.

2. unstrung

unstrungMember

Threads:
    You need to check your apps, good sir. It it amazingly easy to download a wealth of free apps these days and, as a result, it is amazingly easy to download apps that leach your battery in a terrible, terrible way. There are waaaaay too many apps out there to even consider talking about the various combinations and how they can affect battery life. Best bet is to remove each and every app for which you haven't paid money, and evaluate your battery performance from there. From that point, you can begin adding all your old apps (if you didn't pay money for them, there's no reason you can't download them again), and checking how each one affects your battery life...