How To Make Sure About Product's Authenticity

Discussion in 'As Seen on TV' started by SirenOnFire, Sep 13, 2017.

1. SirenOnFire

SirenOnFireNew Member

A lot of well known products have fake counterparts nowadays. What's worse is that some sellers sell them the same price as the original stuff. As a buyer, I know that we tend to be Very vulnerable on these kind of problem since fake ones don't really pass quality tests and could harm us. What do you guys think is the best way to make sure that you're not buying these kind of stuff especially on online shops.

2. explorerx7

explorerx7Active Member

It has become increasingly difficult to identify counterfeit stuff because the makers are able to present knock-offs in a manner that you would be easily convinced that they are the real deal. Probably the best way to avoid been ripped off is to purchase the items from the designated authentic sources.

3. walter12

walter12New Member

There are limited actions to take in order to determine the authenticity of a product, buy only from trusted stores and always check reviews.

4. mildredtabitha

I always check for the approval mark on the package of the product. For example in my place, products that have KEBS symbol on that package indicates that they have gone through necessary authorities before reaching the market.

5. Alexandoy

AlexandoyWell-Known Member

I cannot trust the home shopping tv now because one of their products is authentically fake. Check Gloxi, a supplement that can make you grow in height up to so many inches. Would you believe the testimonies they show on tv that a guy 30 years old still achieved a height increase of 9 inches? That is stupid. And because of that product that they sell, I have lost trust in the company.

6. NinetyEighty1

NinetyEighty1Active Member

My suggestion is simply read the comments and reviews left by other sellers. Do a bit of research around the website as well as the product you plan on buying. I would also suggest just try buying your items from more well known internet businesses such as Amazon and Ebay, just to be a bit more safe.