How to remove pimples?

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by Adryan • Mar 31, 2014.

1. Adryan

AdryanMember

Threads:
    I get pimples regularly and i am really tired of it so i want to the best way to remove pimples naturally so that it may not damage my face!:confused:

2. katharinemae

katharinemaeActive Member

Threads:
    Pricking pimples causes scarring that's why I always fight the urge to prick it . I think the most natural way to remove or prevent pimples is to moisturize, to eat healthy and to have plenty of sleep.

3. canoe

canoeMember

Threads:
    For the persistent, painful, and deep cystic acne, you have to act fast. Buy a sulfur-backed acne treatment cream, gel, or liquid. The best product I've seen is the Bye Blemish product which is famous for being used in hollywood too. When you feel like a cyst is approaching, immediately apply that product on top of it. If you do it early enough, the cyst will simply deflate and go away. If you miss that timing window, you'll have to endure the cyst coming to a head and bursting which will leave all sorts of scars.

4. FrugalFranny

FrugalFrannyNew Member

Threads:
    Hi Adryan! I have been struggling with acne for a long time. I still have moderate acne at 24 years old. As a teen, I thought as I got older it'd go away, but it never did! I know how you feel. Not to be gross or anything, but when I used to see a whitehead or a pimple, I HAD to pick at it. It's like I'm trying to get the poison out of it. I used to not be able to not pop it or pick at it. Now, I regret picking at it so much because it really does scar & leave little pock-marks on your face. When you don't have the money to go to a dermatologist, it can really mess with your self-esteem. My best advice to you is to buy an exfoliator and use it twice a week, drink a lot of water & see if you can go to the dermatologist and ask for an antibiotic for temporarily relief and/or a prescription acne cream. This is whaht worked best for me!

5. Dora M

Dora MWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Why don't you give the health food store a go? There is usually a naturopath who will give you free advice. Also the rest of the staff tends to be knowledgeable and generally happy to help. Personally, I use a gentle soap that doesn't dry my skin and then apply 100% teatree oil to the affected spots. My suggestion would be to start looking at your diet and perhaps think about a holistic approach to your skin and general health.

6. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Picking on pimples is something I have never been able to stop... whenever I get one I try to fight against the urge to pick on them, but I always fail.... so to me the only way is to try to dry them out before they get big and "pickable" (and by that I mean when they get to that disgusting phase you can squeeze them). I'm lucky lately my skin has been quite clear, but when it was really bad what I always used was tea tree oil. To me it's the best thing! it's natural, so it's harder to give you an allergy, it's really cheap to buy on the supermarket and it doesn't dry the skin out as much as some acids.