how to save money from car rental agencies?

Discussion in Travel started by mathivel • Jun 19, 2014.

1. mathivel

mathivelNew Member

Threads:
    hi, i have choose to travel tirupati next week by rental cars. some car rental agencies asking huge amount for this trip. so any option to go chennai to tirupati at reasonable price.

2. whnuien

whnuienActive Member

Threads:
    My husband and I always rent a car when we go for a few days or weeks of trip. We usually rent from a company which we are their regular customer but if they happen to not have any car available then we will be forced to go to another company.

We prefer to turn up physically to the company's office and make a deal from there. We would ask for a cheaper price if we were going to rent the car for more than 3 days and we seem to get the deal every time. Maybe you could do the same too?

Is there any train service that you can take from chennai to the other city? Usually going by train is cheaper than any other transportation but I'm not sure about your place.

3. kasi

kasiActive Member

Threads:
    Most car rentals let you rent when you are younger and at that time I suggest to you that if you take car rent than I think you do not save money for the rent..