How to save money on summer travel

Discussion in Travel started by Jessi • Jun 17, 2014.

1. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:

Instead of repeating, I'm just going to share this article.

I think the first tip is especially good. By booking in advance, you can secure early bird rates, but if you find a better deal later, you're not out anything. Just make sure you know the cancellation policies before passing over your credit card info!

2. 003

003Well-Known Member

Threads:
    The article is really one to read!!! It gives 10 very practical and doable ways to save. They are easy to follow that in fact not following would look like throwing your money. And I am quite surprised that some of them I am already doing. And the rest, I would just have to do for next time. Moreover, they don't only help to save money, they also help to save you time, save you from hassle and make the most of your trip.

3. kasi

kasiActive Member

Threads:
    Saving money can take many forms and i really like that if you save money during the trip because its essential part of the trip first you must concentrate on your tickets and hotel expense..

4. daren

darenMember

Threads:
    Before going anywhere, first of all you should search 5 to 6 deals, and make a budget if want to go by yourself then compare it with the deals, whichever is less go for it. and yes advance booking is really important, it can save your time.