How To Shop For Paired Clothes?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by mildredtabitha • Oct 28, 2017.

1. mildredtabitha

mildredtabithaActive Member

Threads:
    I often experience difficulties in shopping for paired clothes. I sometimes avoid buying trousers because it is difficult to get a nice blouse or shirt to pair with it. The same goes for a skirt.

I tend to shop for dresses more because I won't stress on what to pair with. A nice light sweater,scarf or an official blazer should perfectly match with it. The other problem is pairing colors. But I know black or white can go with anything . I know red and green complement each other.

I have this long gold dress and I don't know which color of shoes to pair with it. Or the color of handbag either. I don't care about colors but I can't seem to know if a long gold dress can be worn with scarf, blazer, leather jacket or light sweater.

How do you Shop To make sure the clothes have a matching pair?

#1Oct 28, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2017
  2. Keibah

KeibahActive Member

Threads:
    To be honest I don't shop to make sure that my clothes have matching pairs. When I see what I like and I can afford and it fits me, I go for it. Somehow I pull it off.

I would say there isn't any official rule on how to dress and match clothes. If you have a good sense of style, you can always put two together. The styles we see out there were someone's ideas. As long as it looks good and you don't look like a clown.

I'm a huge fan of long dresses and yes a blazer or a scarf would do. Gold matches good colors like black, red, silver, blue....... Like I said it depends on your style to pull it off.

3. mildredtabitha

mildredtabithaActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks for sharing your views. I will gladly say that I have a good sense of humor but not sure about the sense of style. :D

I have always never mind what I wear but then I look back and relize I have never really focus on my dressing. Because if I did, I would already know what suits me and what doesn't. I would also be focusing on fitting clothes instead of non fitting ones. Anyway, I am practising that now.

I think there are rules in dressing but only followed by few people. But you are also right in saying it depends with someone's sense of fashion. :D

4. Alonzo123

Alonzo123Active Member

Threads:
    This is something really amazing and I am so sure this will be helpful.