How will you keep fit today?

Discussion in Sports & Fitness started by Lostvalleyguy • Apr 22, 2014.

1. Lostvalleyguy

LostvalleyguyActive Member

Threads:
    The title is a question I frequently ask myself. As the weather is variable at this time of year, it is often difficult to plan activities if they are outdoors. Today it will be a brief jog as it is nice enough to get outside. tomorrow it is expected to rain so I may stay indoors and work out on the weights. The main thing for me is that I make a point to do something each day that is a healthy physical activity.

Do you plan your activities ahead? Do you only ever go to one place to get your exercise?

2. prettycolors

prettycolorsActive Member

Threads:
    No need to plan ahead, I do all my exercises indoor (push-ups and squats) and I got used to do them daily. If I don't, I feel bad about myself :eek: But soon, since it's getting warmer outside, I plan on using the public exercise equipment installed in the park, and this needs some planning. I hear there's lots of people using it so I might go there in the morning when everyone's working or sleeping.

3. 003

003Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I keep fit everyday by doing a consistent regimen. I drink a lot of water everyday. I see to it that I am able to reach the 8 glasses of water requirement a day or even more. I do some exercise. I run for 20 minutes. I monitor the food that I eat. I limit and control myself to my favorite rich foods like chocolates and other sweets, like cakes and pastries. I also watch my sodium intake. I make it a point to have at least one fruit a day, and also I don't escape drinking my vitamins. I eat my meal on time.

4. nwitt

nwittActive Member

Threads:
    I will run 8 miles today. I will run 5 and 3 mile runs next week as my first 1/2 marathon is next weekend. The most I ran in one session was 10.1, so we will see how it goes. This month, I ran the most I've ever cumulatively.

5. Hedonologist

HedonologistActive Member

Threads:
    The default is always going for a walk, I do this every day. Sometimes I will go for a jog or some other form of exercise, but a walk is something consistent. It's this consistency that keeps the weight off, and fitness up. Sometimes with other exercises you just can't keep at it, but walking is very easy to stick too.