Huawei Y6 Pro Smartphone

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by Nakitakona • Feb 6, 2017.

1. Nakitakona

NakitakonaActive Member

Threads:
    I have been a regular planned subscriber of Globe here in our place for almost six years. I was just realized lately that I could avail of loyal reward of a cellphone after 2-year locked-in planned period. So I came to the office of the Globe in the capital city to use my privilege of an availment of a loyalty phone. There were phones available: Lenovo and Huawei. I selected the unit, Huwaei Y6 Pro smartphone. This phone was first released sometime in October 2015 in the market. Is this a good mobile phone?

huawei y6 pro.

2. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    I cannot speak to this one, but just in general I at least wish that there were more variety, and I guess this is one step in the right direction. It should be that way at least, get some more competition in there and drive down some prices.

3. Nakitakona

NakitakonaActive Member

Threads:
    At least you have something to say in which I am very thankful. The Globe representative who has called me up praised my decision for Huwaei Y6 Pro unit I have chosen and not that of Lenovo. He said it was a good choice I made. You know what I am after for this phone is the higher megapixel which the rear camera has and a 5 MP for its front camera. This is the feature I want for that phone. I love taking pictures and I want them for a better and even higher resolution.