Hudl to Tv High Speed Cable

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Cariad • Mar 28, 2014.

1. Cariad

CariadNew Member

Threads:
    High speed cable? Huh yeah right!

My husband did what all husbands do on a grocery shop last week and hung around the electrical isle. I swear that isle is the equivalent of the toy isle for grown men.

Anyway, in a money saving way, I have recently bought him a Hudl, which is Tesco's version of the Kindle for want of a fast description. I purchased it with mostly doubled up club card vouchers, so only paid £27 of my own money towards the Hudl.

My husband has been playing around with the Hudl every so often since he got it and found lots of apps where he could watch movies for free. Then he found that with this Hudl to Tv lead, he could watch these movies on the tv, through his Hudl, using this lead.

The lead is £12 and once we got it home we found out how utterly useless it really is. Now, you could say it was the speed of my streaming, but if you watched the film on the Hudl, it was perfect. Once watched on the tv, via the Hudl lead, the image jumped and stuttered every 10 seconds.

Unfortunately this was an impulse buy and not how I usually shop. I read the online reviews and they were terrible, with the same results I found. I made him take it straight back.

I then found a similar lead on Amazon for £3.99 and free delivery if spent over £10, so ordered some Christmas presents to make it a Thrifty purchase. Talk about adding insult to injury, that Tesco have the cheek to charge so much for utter rubbish!
    Has anyone else tried it?