Hula Hoops

Discussion in Food & Drink started by Konstantina • Apr 5, 2012.

1. Konstantina

KonstantinaActive Member

Threads:
    I visited London recently and really really liked those hula hoops. A friend told me there is an online store here that has them, but couldn't remember. Does anyone know a good candy store online? Thanks

2. clewand550

clewand550Active Member

Threads:
    Are you talking about hula hoops that are filled with candy? I have never seen them before, but when I saw your question included the words hula hoop and candy store, I searched for it online. If you are talking about candy filled hula hoops, here is a link for an online candy store that is located in New York.

They look very interesting. Something different that I'm sure that the kids would love to have.

3. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    I've actually never heard of candy-filled ones before. I only know basic hula hoops. Now that I've clicked clewand's link, though, I'm intrigued by the candy ones and kinda want to order my own, haha.

4. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I thought this post was about the regular hula hoops. I never heard of the candy filled ones, but I really like the idea. I have bookmarked clewand's link. My niece's birthday is fast approaching and these would be great for her party.

5. racechick79

racechick79Active Member

Threads:
    Oh my, this is great. My niece is over right now and her birthday, too, is coming up in a few months. We were just talking about what she wanted for her birthday when we were playing in the basement and she kept picking up my sons hula hoop. When I saw this post I was drawn to it. And since she is a candy addict, I think I have found THE perfect gift for her. Thanks for posting your question and responses - this made my night!

6. Konstantina

KonstantinaActive Member

Threads:
    Hi everyone and thank you very much for your answers. I am actually talking about the snack

they have in UK, but finding out about this candy filled hoop was so great to give as a gift!!! It seems fun and colorful. My question still stands though :) :)