Hulu plus how good is it?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by neovlad • Aug 13, 2012.

1. neovlad

neovladMember

Threads:
    So i am seeing everyvere these hulu plus adds and i am wondering how good is it. Is it better than Netflix?

2. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I am looking forward to an answer to this question, I have been wanting to get some more information, on this service, I am thinking about getting it since I don't have cable but there are few shows or movies I would like to see.

3. ohiotom76

ohiotom76Well-Known Member

Threads:
    Not very good in my opinion. The only advantage is you have access to some more shows and can play it on streaming and mobile devices. Even the paid subscribers are forced to watch ads, which I find ridiculous. Also, even if you're a paid subscriber, some shows are only available as clips - not the full shows. Netflix is a much better deal with no commercials, and full episodes of tv shows.

4. iRichard

iRichardMember

Threads:
    Hulu Plus is ok, but they play to many advertisements and it gets really annoying after a while. There are better streaming sites out there that are better than Hulu.

5. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I thought the point of Hulu Plus was no advertisements. I guess I was wrong. I had considered Hulu Plus, but decided against it. I think Amazon has better streaming services. Netflix is definitely better.

6. nash22

nash22Active Member

Threads:
    Netflix is much better than Hulu. Netflix has more content and variety. And streaming and the quality is better on Netflix. And yes it's true Hulu still have advertisements and I don't like that. But Hulu does have more newer shows.