Humble Bundle: Charity And Games

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by Radix24 • Oct 29, 2014.

1. Radix24

Radix24Active Member

Threads:
    I am not sure if anyone is familiar with humble bundle, but here goes. Humble bundle is a site where it aims to help charity through gaming. Yes, every week or so, it has "bundles" of games up for grabs and it is up to you on how much you spend on it. You can even get six games for a price of a dollar. The games' selection change a lot, so allows be on a look out. Know that even big studios have a bundle there and if you time it right you can get their games at a greatly reduced price.

These will be a wonderful website for gamers. Link:

2. Squigly

SquiglyActive Member

Threads:
    I've bought many games off HumbleBundle, as a PC gamer who primarily uses Steam! The ongoing Humble Indie Bundle is a must-buy. Do note though that Humble Inc is not a charity, it simply offers an option for buyers to donate their payment to the supported charities.

Also, on the topic of bundle sites, I would also recommend:

3. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I've heard of this site and browse it from time to time but unfortunately no games offered have ever caught my attention enough yet, and probably also partly due to my lack of time to spend on video games as of now. I plan on buying some soon though especially some for my nephew as well who is really into video games right now. Hopefully they will release some games in genres that are more my speed.