Humble Bundle?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by SLTE • Oct 8, 2015.

1. SLTE

SLTEActive Member

Threads:
    I see there are a few other threads on Humble Bundle already, but they're all pretty old, so I'll toss up a new one. Anybody tried it before? It's a website that allows you to buy 'bundles' of games at a significantly reduced price - namely, whatever price you like. You can then set how you want your money to be distributed between the company, the developers of the games, and charity.

Please Log In to view this link!

I feel I should mention it, too, because Humble Bundle has expanded substantially in the last year. Now they offer audio books, mobile games, gaming-related apps, and DLC. They even have a monthly subscription service. Not sure I'm in love with it, but still an interesting idea.

2. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I don't have steam but I've actually been visiting that site from time to time because I frequent a few video game message boards that always bring it up. It's actually made me want to get a computer just so I could enjoy the deals they put up there. At least they now have mobile games and audio books too which is great for me since I don't think I'll be joining PC gaming soon due to lack of funds.

3. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    :oops:I myself have never heard of Humble Bundle. I belong to some game forums so I'll be sharing it with them definitely. Thank you so much for the information. They help charity and I like that. Thanks so much again!:)

4. Halber

HalberNew Member

Threads:
    I've tried humble bundle before, and I can tell you that they are a very legitimate site. I've bought bundles sponsored by Electronic Arts and Sega before for under $10. I think that the greatest aspect of the site is that you can allocate where the money you spend goes. I usually give 50% to the producers, 30% to Humble Bundle, and 20% to charity. Its a win for everyone!

They also have good offers in their store. I think that purchases from the store also go to charity. Overall, Humble Bundle is an excellent site!

5. Spectre456

Spectre456Active Member

Threads:
    I love the Humble Bundle. I've gotten a lot of good games for extremely cheap because of it.

6. roarzie

roarzieMember

Threads:
    Great way to save money on games. Getting a Humble Bundle every week or every couple of weeks saves lots of cash, and they tend to offer quite a nice, varied selection of games. It really broadens up your horizons and give to charity too. Amazing site.

7. ProNine

ProNineMember

Threads:
    I've tried it a few times and it's actually good. You get really cheap bundles but they're mostly indie games. Nonetheless, I buy some bundles from time to time and the games aren't that bad. You're usually given keys which you redeem in the Steam client.