Hunting for Food Coupons

Discussion in Coupons started by RaidAurora • Mar 16, 2014.

1. RaidAurora

RaidAuroraMember

Threads:
    Food's becoming a bit pricier for me, as a student at a university with overpriced on-campus shops and no grocery store within a few miles of walking. I'm searching for any good coupons for food products (especially free things) that you are aware of. Whether it is for groceries or for chains doesn't matter, so long as the deal isn't something like "buy something expensive and get a free additional thing."

If you just so happen to live in Oshkosh, Wisconsin there's a card you can get from the local rugby teams that gives you buy one - get one free for a few local places. For example, I double up any orders I get from A&W and Hardee's for free. The card has already paid itself back and lasts until the end of the year you purchase it. (They sell cards for the next year in the fall semester)

So yeah, thank you all for the coupons regardless and happy bargain hunting to all of you. c:

2. LindaKay

LindaKayActive Member

Threads:
    Those cards are pretty cool. I have two. One, I bought from a fundraising event from a local high school. The other came with my newspaper subscription. There are some pretty good deals on that card.

Try following coupon blogs like KrazyCouponLady.com (even if you're a guy! It's ok!). They tell you where the deals are, where to get the coupons from, etc.