HYIP's

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by Strykstar • Aug 25, 2014.

1. Strykstar

StrykstarActive Member

Threads:
    I've noticed that quite a few members have invested in HYIP's online, could I get some info on this?
    Where did you invest and was it worth it? Was it risk-free or did you feel a huge relief when you got your money back?

2. milton

miltonNew Member

Threads:
    Hi mate. If, you want know more information about hyip. I will help you. But, why you like to invest money in hyip site. Because, confidently I can’t say you earn money from this investment. Yet I had much lost while invested money in hyip site. So, I hate invest money in any investment site instead of I got new idea. So I was started hyip site by suing PAM HYIP script. In my suggestion, do you have idea to start hyip site by using this script.I suppose it will helpful for your future.

3. mmug

mmugAdministrator
    Administrator

Threads:
    You can read more about HYIP here:

"A high-yield investment program (HYIP) is a type of Ponzi scheme, an investment scam that promises unsustainably high return on investment by paying previous investors with the money invested by new investors." (source: Wikipedia)

4. milton

miltonNew Member

Threads:
    I do not refuse your points. I know HYIP is one type of ponzi scheme. But, just i told the worth of PAM HYIP script. Actually, this script comes to reduce the risk of that business.

5. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I've tried my hand at this in the past but I have stopped so I am not familiar with the space anymore these days but I'm sure there are still similarities. I don't think any of them could be considered risk free but there are a few that make it big which can be considered safer than the smaller ones. Personally, I wouldn't recommend it for real investing as it is much closer to gambling and for me it was always more just a nice pastime so I never put in a lot of money. At most I just played with around $10 per site and I did end up gaining a bit extra but I really wouldn't consider it anything other than gambling.

6. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have tried it too, but my gullible mind was easily tricked just because I was paid before on lower amounts that I invested before. My largest invested amount was $50 in one sitting, and it promised a lot of return. But even if the site was only a couple of days old, I was not paid at all. Oh well, at least it taught me a lesson not to trust new and days old HYIP sites.