'I Believe' Window Sticker

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by Carla LaBrie • Sep 12, 2014.

1. Carla LaBrie

Carla LaBrieActive Member

Threads:

The Ministry will send you -free of charge- a set that consists of two stickers that write 'I Believe'. One is a window sticker 'I Believe' and the other 'Truth Statement'. Click on

to claim them. You must have by now understood that they have religious meaning, so if you're godly and a church enthusiast, these could be right for you.

2. DancingLady

DancingLadyActive Member

Threads:
    I used to have something like this in my window, but recently I have felt that it is no longer wise to do so. I am absolutely just as committed to Jesus and sharing my faith, but I feel that we are moving rapidly toward a time of dramatically increased persecution in the US. We need to think about how we witness. Ask yourself the question, do you want to be targeted by a complete stranger who has never seen your face before just because you have something in your window or on your car? Is that something worth dying for? Or would it be wiser to avoid those kind of things so that you are not a target of impersonal attacks and can continue to minister to people you do know.

3. NikkiDesrosiers

NikkiDesrosiersActive Member

Threads:
    Great freebie! Thanks for sharing.