I bought an iPad!

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by isabbbela • Jul 27, 2014.

1. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Hi there! This week I got an iPad after much thought on whether I should spend the extra money on that or get a cheaper tablet instead. As I never owned a tablet before or an iPad, or iPhone for that matter, I decided to invest more and get the iPad. I still didn't get it, it's on the mail and should get here at around Tuesday, but I'm excited!!
    Do you own an iPad? Do you think the investment was worth it? What apps should I have?

2. True2marie

True2marieActive Member

Threads:
    I don't own an iPad, but I do own an iPhone.

The first app I suggest is one that tracks your data usage. This way, you won't get charged for extra fees. When I first got my iPhone, I fell prey to this because I loved to Internet surf. Since getting an app, I have slowed down quite a bit on this activity.

The other app I recommend is one from your favorite store. For example, I have the Safeway app on my phone. It allows me to download coupons, check prices and get sales info. It's a money saver as well as FREE.

3. obliviousme

obliviousmeActive Member

Threads:
    Congratulations! I do have an iPad and i mostly have games on them. LOL Anyways, it depends on what interests you i guess. You can check out the appstore and you'll see the most top rated apps and from there you'll get an idea on what you want to download. These are some of the apps i have in case you want to try them out; Clash of Clans, Kindle, Instagram, Twitter, Flipboard, Spotify. Enjoy your iPad! :p

4. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Wow, congrats on your purchase, I'm green with envy LOL I think you have made a very good investment. If I could, I'd honestly have all the Apple products. IMHO, nothing beats Apple. My husband has the iPhone and we also have an MacBook Pro (currently in for repairs; fingers and everything else crossed!!!) and a iMac and we LOVE them all. Once you go Apple, it's very hard to go back to any other brand. If you can afford it, go for it. As for the Apps, I leave all that to my husband LOL I just love how they run and work.