I can't believe it's not butter!

Discussion in Hot Deals started by j_pin • Mar 28, 2012.

1. j_pin

j_pinActive Member

Threads:
    Great coupon for I can't believe it's not butter on the front page of DontPayFull.com right now.

It's for $1.25 off anyone ICBINB product.

2. manderator

manderatorNew Member

Threads:
    That's a great discount on it! I love their spray for when I'm sauteing vegetables. It's also really good on asparagus after you saute it! I will definitely be clipping this one!

3. JenVarsity

JenVarsityMember

Threads:
    Thanks! We go through a lot of this each month and it's almost $6 a tub here!

4. scottyxx

scottyxxExpert

Threads:
    I love this stuff. I only every buy this or an Olive Oil based Margarine. I much prefer this though, but up here in Canada it hardly ever goes on discount. Is the coupon usable here?

I use this in my potatoes and it makes them so delicious and creamy its amazing. I also use it in veg, and bread and baking. It works just as well as butter.

5. JenVarsity

JenVarsityMember

Threads:
    I agree completely. When I make potatoes, we choose this product. When I bake cookies, I also use it. The difference in consistency and maintaining softness during the cookies life duration (before it gets eaten) is amazing. When using real butter I find myself sticking bread in with the cookies, but I do not have to do that with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter.

6. hummingbirdee

hummingbirdeeMember

Threads:
    Thanks for this information. I like to use the spray butter. I put it on toast and air popped popcorn. It is good for some of us with high cholesterol.

7. savetoday

savetodayMember

Threads:
    Thanks for this, I use it with grilled salmon - I can kinda tell the difference between it and butter, and it's a bit nicer!

Hmmm, is there a prize for doing that still?