I didn't received my order from Daycareatoz.com & orionecg.com

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by Sanlu • Jan 10, 2014.

1. Sanlu

SanluNew Member

Threads:
    Beware: On 11/14/2013 I made a purchase online at daycareatoz.com for $126.42 order no. 14639 for a large wall mirror for my daughter's play area. Shortly after the purchased I received an email confirmation from [email protected] for my purchase. After two weeks had passed from the date of purchase I still had not received the product and I noticed my account had already been deducted by orionecg.com. So I decided to call to check the e.t.a of my product. I went back to the original website to search for a customer service no. (1-866-600-7467). After several attempts, someone finally answers the line. A man who then proceeds to tell me my product was on back order but they should be getting it in within three days from that day I had called them. I waited, 3 days. Those days had come and gone. Now two more weeks had passed. And I decided to email them requesting to be contacted and the e.t.a. Of my product. No response to either my emails or my phone messages of which I had left 3 total. I am very upset that they are doing this. Apparently, they have stopped answering there phone lines and or responding to their emails. At this point, Since it has been more then 7 weeks, I am concerned about this fraudulent behavior from orioneg.com. So much that I had to contact my bank and cancel my card of which I made my purchase on to protect my account. Because of this criminal and shady behavior all I want is a refund made in full to me. I am so upset that I trusted this online store and they have proven to be deceitful. Please be ware of this company.

2. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Thank you for the warning about this company. But I don't think you should give up on getting your refund. They have a snail mail address , a phone number and an email address. Just keep contacting them and pestering them until they give you a refund. I also heard that posting on social media gets a response because companies are worried about their image.