I Got A Refund From Amazon

Discussion in Books, eBooks & Audio Books started by Ke Gordon • Jun 21, 2016.

1. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Apple Ebooks has issued refunds to all those who bought Ebooks from a New York Times Best Sellers list over a certain period of time. It was in the news, and I was notified by Amazon I had a refund in my account. That was the easiest class action suit ever! If you have purchased a best seller from Amazon via a Kindle Ereader..contact them if you don't see your refund. I am still waiting for my Starkist tuna refund, but that is a tale from another day!

2. dannyluke1

dannyluke1Active Member

Threads:
    This happens a lot with me. I buy an average of a dozen books from Amazon every month. Usually, I’d get a refund from at least three of the books when they are finally shipped to my home address. Sometimes the refunds are in cents and sometimes it’s in dollars. I still don’t exactly know what merits these refunds.

3. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Wow, that's fab! I have always wondered about these refunds. Like I've heard some people say they returned some eBooks to Amazon and received a refund, sometimes for weird reasons like the book didn't deliver on what it promised! But I actually have a valid reason LOL I recently noticed that the system let me buy a book I already had and that's really annoyed me. I'm still trying to work out how to get the other one returned so as to claim a refund. Does anyone know what I need to do, do I simply send the customer service an email? TIA :)