"I hate you USPS"

Discussion in Shipping Services started by addicted_buyer • Aug 23, 2012.

1. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    From 9GAG... couldn't help laughing.

5123353_700b.

2. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    Oh sheez, that is just too funny!
    I am sure the person that opened the mailbox wasn't laughing though. How in the heck are you supposed to get that thing out of there? With a crowbar?

3. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    Lol!

Well it DOES fit....

I hate when they shove more mail into a filled mailbox, too. It ends up destroying half of the stuff in the box. :(

4. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:
    Ah yes, The good ole USPS. Obviously that box holder is a "mis behaver" I call my postman the "Mail Nazi". He feels that he and only he can decide if I shall receive my mail or not, and when I can receive my mail. If I have the audacity to not check my mailbox daily, he promptly teaches me a lesson, and will return my mail to the sender. As a result, I have rented a PO Box at the Post Office, and just re-routed all of my mail there......

5. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    LOL! Some postmen are the worst. They get paid anyway regardless of how many packages they deliver. So if they feel like delivering, they do it, or just throw your package from their van :p

6. Adeal4u

Adeal4uActive Member

Threads:
    Lmao, that's just being lazy. He could have told the person there was a package or leave it by their door. I'm sure the person had a fun time getting that one out. I would definitely complain if that happened to me.

7. Gussie

GussieMember

Threads:
    Do let your Postmaster know about that problem - that's a bit too fussy for a carrier. They must be a very unhappy person. If, though, you leave your mail in a FULL mail box and they can't reasonably shove the days' mail in there, they are supposed to hold it for ten days (after all, maybe you had to be rushed to the hospital!) at the post office, THEN they start returning to sender as unclaimed. Your Postmaster is usually motivated to be your friend - in these times, where people are using the PO much less, they should be REALLY nice to keep your business!