I highly recommend the Team Beachbody Club!

Discussion in Sports & Fitness started by hawynstud • May 27, 2012.

1. hawynstud

hawynstudNew Member

Threads:
    Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to share some information about the Team Beachbody Club Membership. The cost is about $2.99 a week and it offers a variety of benefits. You can get a 10% discount on all of their products which is what I really like. They have a huge variety of work out programs and finding one to fit your needs should not be a problem. If you never heard of Beachbody you may have heard of some of their products like P90X and Insanity. They also have supplements and equipment you can buy as well.

The other feature I like is the Super Gym. This is an online community where you can meet new people and make friends. You can also keep track of all of your work outs and track your weight loss goal. This is by far my favorite feature and it is free to use, being a paid member just adds more benefits like the discount, personalized meal plans, and the ability to speak to some of the trainers.

Well, I hope this information helps out any one who is interested in Beachbody products. I own and highly recommend the Insanity and P90X programs. I hope this helps someone get motivated to work out and get fit.

2. Aquila

AquilaBanned

Threads:
    Sounds good i guess there should be some activities like that which can help us with a lot and in the same way its quite much necessary because in a way if see there is a good way of keeping yourself mentally well with it.