I just bought some designer jeans for a fraction of the cost!

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by MamaWolfe • Aug 27, 2012.

1. MamaWolfe

MamaWolfeNew Member

Threads:
    I hope I'm posting this in the right place.

Sorry if this has been mentioned already here (I'm obviously new), but I was so thrilled find out about a company that sells designer jeans on the cheap! I've always just stuck to places like Gap because we just don't have the budget to spend real money on things like jeans. Anyway, I recently found someone in my area who is a consultant for a fairly new company called Vault Denim. They buy Overstock from many different designers and then sell them at low prices. All you have to do is go to their website to find a consultant in your area. From there you can go to a party where you basically get to try on a variety of designer jeans and find the ones that fit you best.

I am in no way affiliated with Vault Denim, I am just a very happy costumer and plan to use them whenever I'm in the market for new jeans and wanted to share!

2. jaimie_lorraine

jaimie_lorraineMember

Threads:
    I have not heard of Vault Denim yet, but I was recently invited to a CAbi party. I'm thinking it is probably just like vault denim, discounted brand names clothing. This is such a great idea for a girls night with friends and cocktails. I will have to look into the vault denim parties. Thanks for sharing!

3. benn08

benn08Member

Threads:
    Thanks for sharing man! I for one too hate spending huge amounts of money just for a pair of jeans. I'll look into this company and hopefully be able to purchase some pairs of nice jeans from them!

4. iampeebs

iampeebsMember

Threads:
    What type of brands do they typically carry? I have been spoiled with a really good thrift store where I could get Citizens and Joes for a couple of dollars a pair. We recently moved, so two hundred dollar jeans for two dollars is no longer an option, but I am addicted.

5. guidedessensations

guidedessensationsNew Member

Threads:
    wow dats great news

6. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    It is a brick and mortar store or online? I'd definitely like to check that out, since I'm in the market for new jeans right about now.