I just love Kohls for inexpensive quality clothing.

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by MizzDeeDee • Sep 23, 2013.

1. MizzDeeDee

MizzDeeDeeMember

Threads:
    I just love Kohl's to the moon and back. Especially online, because you can just find incredible deals all the time. Below is an example of two huge hauls I bought from Kohl's in August.

The first time I ordered, I needed some fall clothes for my daughter. I went online and found some promo codes for Kohl's. The great thing about Kohl's online is that they allow you to use more than one code or coupon at a time. I ended up buying my daughter: five long sleeve shirts, three leggings, a zip-up fleece hoodie, and I also got her father a pair of jeans. The total was $66.47. That included everything because I found a 20% coupon code, and a free shipping code. They also gave me $10.00 in Kohl's cash, which is pretty much the same as money. I saved $119.83 on that order.

I waited a few days and went on the hunt for my fiance so he could have some work pants. I bought: A pair of corduroy pants, a pair of camouflage cargo pants, and two pairs of work pants, for $21.16. I already had $60.00 worth of Kohl's cash. That was in addition to the $10.00 worth of Kohl's cash I just received. I saved $179.77 with that order.

Even when I go into the store, I always find great deals. In between the Kohl's cash, and the discounts, I just love shopping there.

2. MindyT

MindyTActive Member

Threads:
    Kohl's is a great place to shop for quality clothes at reasonable prices. I can always find my son, who is 13 years old, and my husband affordable attire. They carry modern, hip clothing for teenagers. My son loves the clothing lines from Tony Hawk and Shaun White. My husband can find comfortable jeans and shirts. Plus, I love their clearance selections when the seasons are changing. I can usually find several outfits at great markdowns. Then at the registers, they let you use your Kohl's cash on the clearance items. There are not a lot of department stores that will let you use coupons on clearance items. Plus, I like seeing how much I saved at the end of the receipt. It makes me very happy!

3. MakingCents

MakingCentsActive Member

Threads:
    I wrote a bubblews post about it. But the jist was, I got 12 tops and 3 pairs of jeans to what amounted to $145 after discounts, percent back on my credit card and kohls cash. It was an amazing deal. Kohls rocks!

4. justusforus

justusforusActive Member

Threads:
    I remember when Kohl's first came to town. I needed some outfits for work but wasn't sure I could get anything there. I did not use any of the discounts but still was quite please with the price, quality and value. Quite honestly, I was very surprised since I had heard of it back east and really never investigated. Now I am a Kohl's shopper, and proud of it.

5. kitkat0124

kitkat0124Active Member

Threads:
    I like Kohls, I shop at this store most of the time. I like it because they sell branded products for less. I remember buying something in another store and after a week I saw the same product in kohls for half the price. Aside from the products I also like the costumer service. They are very accommodating. I always go to kohls in Cicero.

6. KellyValentine

KellyValentineNew Member

Threads:
    I remember going with my Godmother to shop for clothes at Kohl's when I was younger. I haven't been lately but I need to find somewhere to get some winter clothes for my children before it gets cold. I usually go to JC Penney or Walmart but I've been noticing that some of their items are shrinking when being washed. Thanks for putting Kohl's back into my mind I love a deal and quality clothing.

7. Shana

ShanaMember

Threads:
    Kohl's is amazing! The only problem I have with Kohl's is they have such great prices I end up buying more and then I don't think I really save any money in the end! I mean don't get my wrong I get way more for my money, but I want everything they have so I still spend more money anyway! I guess my only complaint is more with myself then Kohl's though.

8. Treighsie

TreighsieActive Member

Threads:
    I love it too! I did great back to school shopping there this year. With the Kohl's Cash I got back, and the coupons I used, and the sales.... well... it rocked! My son even found a lot on clearance! It was great!
    The closest Kohl's to me is 30 minutes away :( But I do love the online too!

9. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I as well really do like Kohls. I think it's a pretty good store, they have nice things, the prices are really good. If you never tried it, I would like to suggest you the LC by Lauren Conrad collection. Lauren designs for it and she's really stylish, so her clothes are pretty nice and they're very good quality as well. I guess they are a little bit more expensive than the usual Kohl's stuff but I think its worth it. Also, they usually have nice sales.

10. Dolson910

Dolson910Member

Threads:
    I agree with you, Kohls is a treasure. I love to browse their clearance sections. Sometimes I will find items marked down 90%! I never shop there without a coupon though. I love that I can use two coupons per purchase. So usually when I shop at Kohls I wait until I have a $10 off $30 purchase coupon and a 15% off (or higher) coupon. I am always amazed at how much money I save. I recently signed up for their rewards program and have already earned $20 back in rewards. I also have their credit card. With the credit card, I sometimes get 30% off coupons! I just make sure to pay my balance each month.

11. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have not done much shopping at Kohl's lately. After all of these great reviews of the store I am prompted to go more often to Kohl's in the area.

12. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:

I have never brought anything from here because even tho the prices are lower than most they are still kind of expensive. But if you catch the deals coupons and Kohls cash it can def be very well worth it and you can get some great things for less.

13. mareebaybay

mareebaybayActive Member

Threads:
    I am a big fan of Kohls, even though it is not a place I shop at often. I still love the prices that Kohl's have, I just don't shop there as much as the next guy.

14. downloadsincomplete

downloadsincompleteMember

Threads:
    Kohl's is relatively new for me. I'm not familiar with the brand, so it took me a while before I actually walked into the store. I went in with a friend, or else I probably would not have gone in. I didn't really see anything of value. There are other discount stores that I thought had better inventory, and even Macy's has better prices for better items when they go on sale. However, I did find that their prices for brand names sneakers was pretty good.

15. MizzDeeDee

MizzDeeDeeMember

Threads:
    Are you an online shopper at all? I actually find a lot of good stuff on their website. You can also use promo codes and get even cheaper pricing.