I Just Scored 3 Free Best Sellers & You Can, Too.

Discussion in Books, eBooks & Audio Books started by Diane Lane • May 29, 2016.

1. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I use the Amazon Kindle app a lot these days, and when I was going through my email this morning, I saw an email from Amazon, about receiving 3 best sellers for free. Of course that piqued my interest. I figured there was some requirement about subscribing to Amazon Prime, but I read the small print, and there were no strings. When I was going through the process, it did ask if I wanted to set up the Cloud for offline reading, which I did, but that wasn't mandatory.

If you have an Amazon account, and read books or other publications through Kindle, you may already have the email, but if not, you can try this link. It will bring you initially to the screen I saw when I clicked the link in the email, then will scroll to additional items.

Of course, you can find the top free, best sellers, etc. other ways, and I have in the past, but I happened to like the top three it showed me, so those are the ones I downloaded. I usually download about one free book per day via the emails I get from Bookbub anyway, but those aren't always best sellers.

2. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Thanks for posting that Diane Lane, I will check it out. I am having some issue with my kindle at the moment, it is a long story, but it has to do with my wifi I think. I am currently doing kindle unlimited right now, good books, but I haven't seen any best sellers in the bunch. I will check that out, because I don't think I got the email.

3. Briannagodess

BriannagodessActive Member

Threads:
    Wow, thank you for sharing this information! I cannot even remember the last time I've bought an ebook, perhaps a year ago already. It's just we have a lot of expenses nowadays so something like this is definitely a treat. I'll check out that link that you gave me and see if I can score three free bestseller books as well. And I'll be passing this on to my sister, she loves books too. More so if they are free, right? Lol.

Out of curiosity though, I want to ask how you can download free books from Bookbub every day? That kind of got me jealous, since I'd love to have that option. Is that available worldwide? And what kind of books is Bookbub offering? Sorry for the many questions, I was just intrigued with the idea of getting free books everyday. That would be so cool.

Anyway, thank you in advance! If ever I'd find such deals like this, I'd post it here as well.:p

4. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    @Ke Gordon@Ke Gordon How exactly does Kindle Unlimited work? I know I checked into it before, but it was (and probably still is) out of my price range. I don't remember what exactly is involved, what the benefits of subscribing are, etc.

@Briannagodess@Briannagodess I don't think there are any stipulations as far as where you live. I think they just want to attract readers. Bookbub is a blog type site that reviews books. I stumbled upon them somewhere, and also put a post here before I think, about how they were hiring, so that's something to keep in mind, as well. I believe they were looking for book reviewers.

What you do is sign up to receive their emails, and select which genres you're interested in. I think you can also select specific authors you're interested in hearing about. Don't worry, they won't inundate you with spam emails. I get one per day, and it usually lists a few books, as well as other low cost ones. There's a link for Amazon and Google, because I guess Google has its own reader app, or something like that. I had an iOS device before this, and so I'm used to using Kindle, so I just kept that when I got my Android tablet, and that's how I read my books. There are other sites similar to Bookbub, and I've tried a few, but they're the one I've stuck with, because they give me the information relevant to my taste in books.