I just watched Star Trek: Into Darkness in 3D!

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by lindbergh • May 20, 2013.

1. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Ok, I admit, it's only the second time that I would watch a movie in 3D. And that second movie was Star Trek: Into Darkness which I watched yesterday. Did I like it you say? You betcha. From the opening chase scene to the last few frantic minutes, I was awed. I never thought that this Star Trek movie would be great. But what it did was reinvent the series and I'm sure that it has gathered countless new fans in the process. I myself has renewed interest in the Star Trek saga and I am eagerly awaiting the next film. Congratulations to the team! V

2. BlackSolaris

BlackSolarisActive Member

Threads:
    I watched it too, but on a normal theater, so what is the major difference in the 3D? Is it worth the extra bucks? I always found that to be a gimmick that is never implemented well on movies.

3. EdenSB

EdenSBActive Member

Threads:
    I watched it in 2D. I feel like it was still a great experience. It had a good story and the villain was fairly believable. The CGI graphics were great and it had some nice fight scenes.

4. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I think that it was worth it IMO. Though I believe that 3D is still a bit too pricey, the added 3D effects are very cool and really add to the fun factor of watching this movie. I could have wished for more flying debris going my way though. Still fun nonetheless. I can't compare it to the 2D version however since I haven't watched the movie in 2D.

5. Clightted

ClighttedNew Member

Threads:
    i watch in 3D and it's so impressive! :D

6. Anna_Bella07

Anna_Bella07Member

Threads:
    I too had watched it in 3D and it was amazing I loved it. :)