I Love To Review

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by Kenya Swan • Mar 1, 2016.

1. Kenya Swan

Kenya SwanMember

Threads:
    I am a member of a site Ilovetoreview.com. I Love to Review is an Amazon review site. By joining ILovetoReview.com you can receive product for free in exchange for your review. I already wrote my first review and received a bathroom scale valued at $30.00 for my review. I really like this website.

2. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I haven't heard of this site until you wrote about it. I'm going to check it out and hope they got laptops and tablets to review! I like to add a review on my purchases at amazon too, so I feel this won't be too difficult to do at all. Thank you for the information!

3. Kenya Swan

Kenya SwanMember

Threads:
    This is very easy! I wish they had laptops and tablets to review but so far I have not seen anything like that. When there is an item to be reviewed you will receive an email. If you are interested in reviewing the product you need to respond quickly because there is only a limited amount of people to review an item. So far I have seen things like supplements, baby products, phone cases, etc. I only try to review an item if it is something my family can use.

4. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    :)Thanks for the tip and I'll keep them in mind.

5. remnant

remnantActive Member

Threads:
    This sounds like a chunky rewarding site. There are other such sites but they don't offer such incentives. It sounds like the review has to be extensive to warrant a 30 dollars giveaway or is it? I will definitely try out the site. My only concern is whether it is international since I have a catalogue of freebie sites which I have tried to sign up only to learn that they aren't international. I am also curious whether the deal is inclusive of shipping.

6. Zyni

ZyniWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I haven't heard of this particular site, but I know there are others that do reviews on Amazon. Most of them are not part of the Amazon organization though. Are you sure this one is?

I like the idea of getting products in exchange for a review. I've done this in the past, although the items were smaller (trial sizes of new products and such). It was a great way to try new things without the expense. You can save a lot of money this way.

Do you have to pay the shipping for these products or complete any other "offers" to qualify?

7. Kenya Swan

Kenya SwanMember

Threads:
    Yes, you do have to pay for the shipping of these items. I have an Amazon Prime membership so I don't have to pay the shipping costs. Most of the items are small. The bathroom scale is the largest item I've seen that people can get in exchange for a review.

8. gracer

gracerActive Member

Threads:
    So I'm guessing they also offer reviews internationally since the reviewer will be the one to pay for the shipping, right? It's also my first time hearing about it but I think it's really interesting especially because I also love stuff that my family could use. I'm definitely going to check out this site as soon as I have the time. Thanks for sharing! :)

9. Kenya Swan

Kenya SwanMember

Threads:
    Unfortunately, at this time they are only accepting US residents. I know there are other sites similar to this one. You may be able to find another website that accepts reviewers outside of the US. I wish I knew of one.

10. gracer

gracerActive Member

Threads:
    Awww... That's too bad. I wish there would be sites similar to this that offer reviews outside the US. I guess it's the same with survey sites then. I have tried joining surveys as well before but the list is usually limited for people outside the US. Oftentimes, when I do get survey offers I still end up to be unqualified for the surveys too. A big part of it could also be contributed to my area as being outside the US.

11. Kenya Swan

Kenya SwanMember

Threads:
    Your review for this site only has to be at least 70 words. Unfortunately, it is not international. They are only accepting US residents at this time. The items that you review do not include shipping. You will have to pay the shipping costs. Sometimes there are bigger items that are not totally free. Yesterday I accepted an offer to review a teapot valued at $30.00 but I had to pay a small fee of $1.99 for the teapot.

12. Deeishere

DeeishereActive Member

Threads:

I heard of sites like this where you can review and get products. There is one that I am thinking about joining, but the name escapes me right now. I know I do love reviews on Amazon. I base a lot of what I buy on what other members say. For the most part they are right on the money with what they say about products. I recently purchased a massager and one of the reviewers said that it’s very powerful and there is no need to increase the speed too much. He was right because that machine is powerful! :eek: